Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We shouldn't even be discussing winter departure if the alternative is Karsdorp. If we gonna play with wing backs, Kostic and Cuads are potentially best pair in the league, Juan just need to get in shape and present even half of quality he has shown 2 years ago.
I'm okay with his departure in the summer when we find proper replacement, but letting him go now and getting Karsdorp would be criminal.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Unless things have soured recently, I find that really hard to believe. He's been one of Max's most trusted players across his tenure here.
Yeah Max plays Cuadrado every single minute he is fit and in every position in all his seasons. Highly doubt that Allegri would allow him to leave in January.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Unless things have soured recently, I find that really hard to believe. He's been one of Max's most trusted players across his tenure here.
Cuadrado was allegedly one of the guys that cried to Allegri about the workload in training being too much last season. As for playing every game, he pretty much had to as there were no real alternatives. There are other options now, especially if they add someone this month. If Allegri was so trusting of Cuadrado why aren't they extending his contract?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Cristiano #Ronaldo would have contacted Juan #Cuadrado to convince him to join him at #AlNassr by the end of the season.

[TuttoSport via @AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

show me the $ , Pay the price and take him forever. Without loan option ,without any clause.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Cristiano #Ronaldo would have contacted Juan #Cuadrado to convince him to join him at #AlNassr by the end of the season.

[TuttoSport via @AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

show me the $ , Pay the price and take him forever. Without loan option ,without any clause.
Cuads didn't rape someone in the US, he could go over there instead of wasting his final years in Saudi Arabia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 24)