Juan Cuadrado (25 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
I would like to add something productive here. I would like to be mature and not spew out of anger and I would like to add a balanced assessment… but I just can’t. Cause this guy just absolutely blows. Thanks for your years of service. You ran around the pitch quite a lot… occasionally with above average effect. But now… you can eat shit and die.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we didn't really have one or two standout performances, so he's one of my man of the match candidates. i mean zero defensive blunders, pretty good passing, literally the only player willing to go into duels (won 10/13, that's impressive, both the quantity and the ratio), very good defensive stats with 5 tackles, 3 clearances and 2 interceptions, and...

and basically that was it. still pretty solid today. i wish bonucci had one similar match this season.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I would like to add something productive here. I would like to be mature and not spew out of anger and I would like to add a balanced assessment… but I just can’t. Cause this guy just absolutely blows. Thanks for your years of service. You ran around the pitch quite a lot… occasionally with above average effect. But now… you can eat shit and die.
Idiot.

The state of tuz.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:sergio:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
wtf dude

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
At least hes been solid defensively. We have Kostic on the other side to provide that burst of pace and creativity. Im ok with him staying and eventually being a sub since I dont think we have means to buy 2 fullbacks in 1 transfer window.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I really think he should interact more with fagioli, having the latter in front of his options most of the time. Cant understand what he is doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)