Juan Cuadrado (25 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Meh. He really is more of a CB with his characteristics imo. Best as Barza RB/RCB kinda hybrid.
He does well when running up with the ball once he gets going. I’d rather him on the right bringing ball into the box any day of the week over cuads. Cuads is finished

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He does well when running up with the ball once he gets going. I’d rather him on the right bringing ball into the box any day of the week over cuads. Cuads is finished
Unless Allegri introduced Mulazzi, we just don't have a RWB to replace Cuads. Danilo might go up occasionally but he won't attack relentlessly like Cuads. And without Di Maria and Chiesa, you'll be stuck with no width on the right

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Unless Allegri introduced Mulazzi, we just don't have a RWB to replace Cuads. Danilo might go up occasionally but he won't attack relentlessly like Cuads. And without Di Maria and Chiesa, you'll be stuck with no width on the right
When was the last time a relentless attack by cuads did anything of value besides maybe earn a corner? He is also becoming a liability in defense.

let the guy go

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
When was the last time a relentless attack by cuads did anything of value besides maybe earn a corner? He is also becoming a liability in defense.

let the guy go
In a 4 man back line maybe he's a liability. As a wide mid no, he is constantly spreading the play atleast even if his decision making isn't great recently

Danilo Bremer AS
Cuads Miretti Locatelli Fagioli Kostic
That's out best setup until we get Pogba, Chiesa and Di Maria back.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
In a 4 man back line maybe he's a liability. As a wide mid no, he is constantly spreading the play atleast even if his decision making isn't great recently

Danilo Bremer AS
Cuads Miretti Locatelli Fagioli Kostic
That's out best setup until we get Pogba, Chiesa and Di Maria back.
Our play almost always prefers to go left to kostic because we know cuads produces very little now. Get a young RWB youth player in winter and play him he will def not be worse than cuads IMO.

juice isn’t worth the squeeze anymore

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Our play almost always prefers to go left to kostic because we know cuads produces very little now. Get a young RWB youth player in winter and play him he will def not be worse than cuads IMO.

juice isn’t worth the squeeze anymore
If we get a new RWB I'm with you, Cuads time is up. But until then I would keep him out there

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we get a new RWB I'm with you, Cuads time is up. But until then I would keep him out there
We half agree then which is fine. If we have a RWB in the ranks then play over cuads

Or

443 backline of Danilo - CB - CB - Sandro

use one of our young wingers opposite of kostic until di Maria or Chiesa are fit

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We half agree then which is fine. If we have a RWB in the ranks then play over cuads

Or

443 backline of Danilo - CB - CB - Sandro

use one of our young wingers opposite of kostic until di Maria or Chiesa are fit
The problem with the 4 man backline is you have Danilo on the right which means one more CB has to play. And unless Gatti proves to be the solution, our other two options are Rugani who is mediocre and Bonucci, who should be playing in the MLS by now. We have Barbieri and Mulazzi in the U23, maybe one of them could impress IF (read: never :euromax:) given the chance and give us an alternative to Cuads like Iling Jr is for Kostic. In January i have no idea who we could go for, we let Molina go to Atletico in the summer and he would be a starter now imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Hes deteriorated but hes the only FB we have. Danilo offers very little going forward and hes more of a CB recently. Nice planning from the mgt.
Yeah, we used to have Cancelo and Spinazzola and since they left we didnt address our fullbacks at all. We were more than happy with Cuads and AS and some random alternatives like MDS

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The problem with the 4 man backline is you have Danilo on the right which means one more CB has to play. And unless Gatti proves to be the solution, our other two options are Rugani who is mediocre and Bonucci, who should be playing in the MLS by now. We have Barbieri and Mulazzi in the U23, maybe one of them could impress IF (read: never :euromax:) given the chance and give us an alternative to Cuads like Iling Jr is for Kostic. In January i have no idea who we could go for, we let Molina go to Atletico in the summer and he would be a starter now imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, we used to have Cancelo and Spinazzola and since they left we didnt address our fullbacks at all. We were more than happy with Cuads and AS and some random alternatives like MDS
You can’t be afraid to make radical changes when nothing has worked this season.

go big or go home or don’t complain when we suck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)