Juan Cuadrado (28 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Slightly concerning about his form. Hopefully it is just from not getting a rest. But we don't have the depth to do it.

Refs don't seem to give him any decisions now either.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Slightly concerning about his form. Hopefully it is just from not getting a rest. But we don't have the depth to do it.

Refs don't seem to give him any decisions now either.
yeah we don’t have anyone that has a similar skillset. His backups are both defensive minded. It’s why I mentioned Mulazzi in another thread. But that would require Allegri to trust another young player. We’re at one, two is pushing our luck lol

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
His decline is expected and the performances shouldn’t be surprising. He can’t defend, he can’t beat his man. He’s never been a brainiac out there so his risks taken fail and have a greater blowback bc he can’t recover from them either

the fact that we don’t have viable options in place is more worrisome.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Sad to know that Juan has wasted his last 4 years here saving our dysfunctional teams and coaches, when he could have played for almost any of the top teams and received more international recognition, for being such a monster of a player.
Now in his last and ugly years, he will be in the hands of his old executioners and Allegri cultists, looking for scapegoats and easy targets.
Juan for me is a legend though!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I love Cuadrado but it is obvious he has no place starting in teams at this level. He has been extremely annoying this season.

What is more annoying is that he has no replacement because the people in charge had other priorities in the summer.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love Cuadrado but it is obvious he has no place starting in teams at this level. He has been extremely annoying this season.

What is more annoying is that he has no replacement because the people in charge had other priorities in the summer.
100%

His level visibly dropped the moment his renewal was confirmed. His time is done with us. Just another player to be replaced for us unfortunately.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
His decline has been sharp. Thats what happens with players that relly heavily on pace. He cant beat his markers ay longer and is becoming liability in defense. Shouldnt be used as a FB. I hope there is still something left in the tank for this year.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
cuadrado has to be the rb, the right wing, the playmaker, the left winger, the difference maker, the ball carrrier, the defender

all at once all for every match. this is impossible even if he was 5 years younger let alone now. this problem exists because the club has planned poorly and rely and 1 player to do EVERYTHING

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He might be washed but the scary thing is we’re even worse when he’s off the field, especially when di maria is out. We’re relying entirely on one guy on that entire flank when that happens. Should seriously consider integrating Mulazzi into the first team because Danilo and De Sciglio “providing” overlap ain’t it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)