Juan Cuadrado (51 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Cuadrado: “Today we had to win, this team has shown that it is Juve. We have to continue to grow and always show that attitude. We played against a big team: the style of Fiorentina was forcing us to stay behind. The retreat was really important. These things can happen, but we are a family, we should fight for each other. We want to be back fast, it's not the time to talk, just work and stay together as much as possible. The goal was special to me and I dedicate it to my wife and my kids."

#JuveFiorentina

[@AroundJuventus]

Cuadrado: “My goal was similar to the one in Udine, it was very special for me. I dedicate it to my wife & my children who are the most important thing for me.”

[@khaledalnouss1]

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Cuadrado: “Today we had to win, this team has shown that it is Juve. We have to continue to grow and always show that attitude. We played against a big team: the style of Fiorentina was forcing us to stay behind. The retreat was really important. These things can happen, but we are a family, we should fight for each other. We want to be back fast, it's not the time to talk, just work and stay together as much as possible. The goal was special to me and I dedicate it to my wife and my kids."

#JuveFiorentina

[@AroundJuventus]

Cuadrado: “My goal was similar to the one in Udine, it was very special for me. I dedicate it to my wife & my children who are the most important thing for me.”

[@khaledalnouss1]
the perfect professional . Never bitches, never causes drama and stays loyal. The strong, silent type.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

#JuveFiorentina

[@AroundJuventus]

[@khaledalnouss1]
tenor.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)