Juan Cuadrado (66 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No doubt. One of the best transfers in recent years. Extremely consistent, adaptable, and just a joy to have.
agreed on all but consistency. his workrate is consistent, his performances aren't. we should find a solution to make this hybrid stuff work without juan, because he's the key to the whole transition, and the more he plays, the sooner he'll start to make costly mistakes. see fradi's goal yesterday when uzuni scored at his watch. juan still had a positive match, but that goal was a warning sign.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

Imagine not mentioning @DanielSz in this conversation... the guy was literally on a rant on how Cuads needs to be benched and his contribution not being sufficient enough only just a few weeks ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, back on topic, Cuads is once again on the fast track of being one of our top 5 most crucial and influential players on and off the pitch for i lost count how many seasons now already.

Legends section without a doubt.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Imagine not mentioning @DanielSz in this conversation... the guy was literally on a rant on how Cuads needs to be benched and his contribution not being sufficient enough only just a few weeks ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, back on topic, Cuads is once again on the fast track of being one of our top 5 most crucial and influential players on and off the pitch for i lost count how many seasons now already.

Legends section without a doubt.[/QUOTE]
:agree:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

Legends section without a doubt.
hahha Cuadrado is average as average gets, I figured I’d let you sheep baahhh to his bullshit. Dicks around for 90 Minutes against probably the worst club in the CL, then finally does something and now he’s off to the legend section.

of course he’s gonna create the most chances, the ball goes through him. A big reason why Juve struggles btw, but it seems a lot of people enjoy mediocrity. So enjoy it, and leave me out of it.

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Definitely after CR7 guy needs/should get a rest. He's been so valuable this season as that offensive back but I see Daniel's point that crazy how much play going forward is through his side. Cuads has even been cutting inside on plays more often during ball possession. Alex Sandro, have you noticed that?

That's right, Alex is the guy with the weakest less dominant foot I have seen for too long. As a defender you know 10 out of 10 times what's he going to do. I guess he is what he is. No doubt still a good player but thought he would bring more to table by 29 ..... 30 in late January 2021.

Jun 16, 2020
Definitely after CR7 guy needs/should get a rest. He's been so valuable this season as that offensive back but I see Daniel's point that crazy how much play going forward is through his side. Cuads has even been cutting inside on plays more often during ball possession. Alex Sandro, have you noticed that?

That's right, Alex is the guy with the weakest less dominant foot I have seen for too long. As a defender you know 10 out of 10 times what's he going to do. I guess he is what he is. No doubt still a good player but thought he would bring more to table by 29 ..... 30 in late January 2021.
Sandro only played 1 game so far this season..

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
hahha Cuadrado is average as average gets, I figured I’d let you sheep baahhh to his bullshit. Dicks around for 90 Minutes against probably the worst club in the CL, then finally does something and now he’s off to the legend section.

of course he’s gonna create the most chances, the ball goes through him. A big reason why Juve struggles btw, but it seems a lot of people enjoy mediocrity. So enjoy it, and leave me out of it.
:rofl:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

There's a reason the ball goes through him, you know...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 39)