Juan Cuadrado (42 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Yeah that was lazy defending but he's probably too tired to give a fuck.
Bentancur could've brought him down there but he has a yellow, Pirlo shoud've subbed him off, not Kulu.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yeah that was lazy defending but he's probably too tired to give a fuck.
Bentancur could've brought him down there but he has a yellow, Pirlo shoud've subbed him off, not Kulu.
yeah that goal wasn’t just on Cuadrado. Bentancur, Demiral, and Bonucci all could’ve done more. Guarantee that will come up in film study with the squad. Pirlo has emphasized more urgency in winning the ball back. That was just bad all around. Can’t have that.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Excellent going forward again and 2 assists in 2 games. Had Murisic riled up in the second half too.

A few shaky bits of defending though where he was a bit rash.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
That says a lot more about you and how you watch our games, than it does about Cuadrado. It was Bentancur who literally had his arse raped by that nutmeg, not Cuadrado.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Perfect for the terzino fluidificante role. So good.

But he was always a form player with us.true for every season. Hope this year it'll last longer.

- - - Updated - - -

capitano juan deserves some praise too. worked his ass off, recovered a lot of balls, helped his friends. considering that the hybrid backline and the transition relies mostly on his positioning and instant reactions, he had a very solid game.
:lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
capitano juan deserves some praise too. worked his ass off, recovered a lot of balls, helped his friends. considering that the hybrid backline and the transition relies mostly on his positioning and instant reactions, he had a very solid game.
After a somewhat shaky start, where he kept giving the ball away and was falling on the floor without being touched, he really grew into the game. His defensive work has grown year on year, such a great two way player for us. If only he was 4-5 years younger...

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
His passes has surprised me this year. He has set up some goals and several quality chances (not crosses, I mean passes slizing up the defense). He will always have lapses of errors, less and less by the years but he offers a lot more. We need a FK or a break? Pass the ball to Cuadrado who can keep possession, break through or win a FK. Really, really, like him. I too he can age well and stay around. Especially now when we are going through a cycle with a lot of new and young faces.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)