Juan Cuadrado (17 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I just don't understand why he ends up having so much ball season after season? Yesterday it felt like the ball was always stuck on his flank and not enough on Chiesa's.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
I just don't understand why he ends up having so much ball season after season? Yesterday it felt like the ball was always stuck on his flank and not enough on Chiesa's.
Same reason if you're right handed you'll use your right hand more often, because your left sucks. Unbalances like these happen all the time in football when one player on the flank sucks ass.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Probably because he drops deeper like a RB while Chiesa was in line with the opponent defense most of the time. Which sometimes annoys me because there were few times Chiesa was making runs but no one picks him up.
1603964784930.png

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
As it's been stated numerous times before, aside from all the other tactical and relevant explanations other fellow posters pointed out above, the main reason is and will always be that not only is he one of the few who seems to try and know what to do with the ball(way more often than not) but here also weights the fact that his teammates know that too and keep on looking to pick him out with a pass everytime as he always manages to get himself available in a position to receive the ball which makes him an invaluable asset to this team.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Probably because he drops deeper like a RB while Chiesa was in line with the opponent defense most of the time. Which sometimes annoys me because there were few times Chiesa was making runs but no one picks him up.
1603964784930.png
As it's been stated numerous times before, aside from all the other tactical and relevant explanations other fellow posters pointed out above, the main reason is and will always be that not only is he one of the few who seems to try and know what to do with the ball(way more often than not) but here also weights the fact that his teammates know that too and keep on looking to pick him out with a pass everytime as he always manages to get himself available in a position to receive the ball which makes him an invaluable asset to this team.
Well then surely we need to get Chiesa more involved, or even have him drop down further if we're not being successful at changing side(which we weren't against Barca because Chiesa spent all game open on the left). We get so predictable, everybody knows we're attacking from the right.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Isn't this one of the best transfers we have made over the past years? He's been playing here for 5 years now, we signed him for a lousy 20-30M. And even though he wasn't always very consistent, he's always found a way back into the starting line-up considering he's so clutch and beats his markers easily. For the longevity of his career he even turned in to a RB.

He probably wouldn't ever be considered a club legend but I think he deserves more recognition than he's getting.

Last edited:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Isn't this one of the best transfers we have made over the past years? He's been playing here for 5 years now while we signed him for a lousy 20-30M. And even though he wasn't always very consistent, he's always found a way back into the starting line-up considering he's so clutch and beats his markers easily. For the longevity of his career he even turned in to a RB.

He probably wouldn't ever be considered a club legend but I think he deserves more recognition than he's getting.
Legend for sure.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He's done that his whole career, he isn't going to stop now. I also find it annoying, because some refs just laugh at him and let play go on, and it can be in dangerous areas.
It doenst look good though, but he is one of the most fouled players in the league. He knows how to get fouled, and it does help us when teams are attacking us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)