Juan Cuadrado (42 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He's a useful guy for the team. The problem is he is being increasingly relied on as a key player when it should be the opposite.

I'm not sure if that's on Sarri or Paratici, probably a bit of both.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Cuadrado isn’t very good but I’ve always struggled to shit on him too much because he fills multiple roles and plays his ass off. I know that’s not enough, but he’s honestly the only guy on the flank that can actually cross the ball from time to time.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Yes his end product was awful, but he was one of the few who ran all 90 minutes and actually made the Milan defense worry just a little bit.
He’s one of the few that’s been pushing all season so far. Can’t wait until we get a proper RB and see him going back as a RW, as for now he’s getting asamoah’d...

Jul 20, 2012
Cuadrado isn’t very good but I’ve always struggled to shit on him too much because he fills multiple roles and plays his ass off. I know that’s not enough, but he’s honestly the only guy on the flank that can actually cross the ball from time to time.
Don't agree with that. Technically Douglas Costa is superior. Also berna can cross it's just the first is never on the field, and the second is completely lost this season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Frustrating to see him flailing around. I wonder if he managed to try and stay on his feet more often instead of looking for a foul what kind of end product he would produce?

- - - Updated - - -

DISCLAIMER: Good game, I am only noticing he loves to draw fouls. Wished he tried harder to stay on his feet and keep going

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This is not Cristiano or Dybala's team.. It's fuckin' Cuadrado's. I'm so tired of seeing him with the ball all the damn time. How the hell did we end up with Cuadrado being our most used player?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)