Juan Cuadrado (13 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Super nice guy maybe the nicest in our team but also the most frustrating player in the pitch.

He should be banned from shooting. He has scored 1 or 2 greats for us but he just shoots from everywhere and wastes so many attacks. Crossing is really poor too.

Can't see us getting any decent money for him so will probably have to do as one of our last backups.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This guy is the Swiss Army knife of our team. Pull him off the bench for literally any issue we need addressed tactically. Not sure we have another player that can play that many roles since Padoin.

Keep him. Get him fit next season and use him off the bench.

We have more pressing issues than him to fix

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
This guy is the Swiss Army knife of our team. Pull him off the bench for literally any issue we need addressed tactically. Not sure we have another player that can play that many roles since Padoin.

Keep him. Get him fit next season and use him off the bench.

We have more pressing issues than him to fix
A swiss army knife performs 200 functions, but none of them close to as well as the original tool, perfect metaphor for Juan Cuadrado, he can fill nearly every role, but none of them well.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
A swiss army knife performs 200 functions, but none of them close to as well as the original tool, perfect metaphor for Juan Cuadrado, he can fill nearly every role, but none of them well.
The perfect squad player. Fills in for 5 positions.
Easily more valuable to our team than the €20m we could get for him.

I have no idea how that is so hard to grasp for some, including you.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Mandzukic and Quads_baby are two players we really shouldnt sell.

I love versatile first team players. Hence i'd rest keyplayers for key games and end up with these guys playing more minutes when the season is over

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Would be nice to actually start winning games 3 or 4 to zero so we can sub in our utility players to rest our key players more often.

I enjoy highly stressful, half-throttled hold onto the 1-0 lead but sit back and take it like a sack of potatos win as the next guy, but every now and then a change would be nice.

@Post Ironic

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
The perfect squad player. Fills in for 5 positions.
Easily more valuable to our team than the €20m we could get for him.

I have no idea how that is so hard to grasp for some, including you.
I understand this and maybe you’re correct, it’s hard to say exactly how that 20m would be spent. I’m guilty of focusing more on starting 11 type. Can juan Cuadrado be a reasonable bench player? Yes... absolutely, but he shouldn’t be anywhere near a meaningful match.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep. Big game player, good enough reason to keep him, also what DAiDEViL wrote. :tup:
He was a big game player... he is not currently a “big game player”... he will never again be a “big game player”

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We should keep all our old geezers and lose all the young guns. Who needs youth when you have experience?

Sell Dybala, Cancelo, and all those guys under 27-28. Let's keep a soon to retire Mandzukic, that ageing creaky defense, and those amazing over 30 mids we have: that's a winning formula right there baby :baus: :tup:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
We should keep all our old geezers and lose all the young guns. Who needs youth when you have experience?

Sell Dybala, Cancelo, and all those guys under 27-28. Let's keep a soon to retire Mandzukic, that ageing creaky defense, and those amazing over 30 mids we have: that's a winning formula right there baby :baus: :tup:
Nobody wants Cancelo sold..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)