Juan Cuadrado (24 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Huge loss. He was one of the most important players. He was running our midfield and build up play, when it mattered against tough opposition. His injury must be pretty bad, since they dont enroll him. It would be worth giving him the spot even if he might only be available for a semi final.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Huge loss. He was one of the most important players. He was running our midfield and build up play, when it mattered against tough opposition. His injury must be pretty bad, since they dont enroll him. It would be worth giving him the spot even if he might only be available for a semi final.
Are you being sarcastic or what? Cuadrado is a nice player for having on the bench, a sort of good 13th man. Nothing more than that. He is someone who's very unpredictable, in the bad way of the worth. He can play two world-class matches in a row and than playing four games like an amateur. Not a starter for me. As for me, he can leave in the summer.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Big part on why the 4-2-3-1 worked for us so well two seasons ago. I'd love to reintroduce that formation since that's when we were banging in the goals while keeping it fairly tight at the back since we had wingers like Cuadrado with such a high workrate.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I miss him. There are too many players consistently switching off tactically. I miss how Juan will always identify the breakdown in our defense, usually in transition, and absolutely lock on and fill in the right spot correctly.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I miss him. There are too many players consistently switching off tactically. I miss how Juan will always identify the breakdown in our defense, usually in transition, and absolutely lock on and fill in the right spot correctly.
His defensive ability, to cover RBs when they make forward runs, etc is badly missed

I have no doubt he would have covered Cancelo deciding not to track back on the first goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)