Juan Cuadrado (27 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Imo with him we will go for 442. Pjaca as LM, Cuads as RM, Khedira and Pajnic in the middle.
I think so too, but IDK about Pjaca.. He's new here and really needs to prove himself first, but considering our midfield options, it's not a bad idea.
And given the fact that we basically have 3 RWB's of the highest level, it would be foolish not to utilise it...

Maybe it will be more of a 4-2-3-1 with Cuads, dybala and Pjaca behind Pipita. Problem is Zaza is gone and we really have no cover other than Mandzukic.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Imo with him we will go for 442. Pjaca as LM, Cuads as RM, Khedira and Pajnic in the middle.
That's one way to preserve our midfield. We might've gotten weaker in the middle but we are so filthy on the flanks.

Btw I fully expect Witsel to arrive in January unless he gets injured. Zenit probably held onto him because they couldn't replace him in time. Stupid but probably not malicious.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I think so too, but IDK about Pjaca.. He's new here and really needs to prove himself first, but considering our midfield options, it's not a bad idea.
And given the fact that we basically have 3 RWB's of the highest level, it would be foolish not to utilise it...

Maybe it will be more of a 4-2-3-1 with Cuads, dybala and Pjaca behind Pipita. Problem is Zaza is gone and we really have no cover other than Mandzukic.
Well if its not Pjaca we can always play Sandro there and Evra as LB, we have so many options.
Problem with MF is that we have enough players but they are injured, injury prone or simply not good enough. This should be addressed in the next summer window, I expect big midfield revamp.

Jun 6, 2015
Not when you have BBC. Sandro is a good defender. One shaky game isn't gonna change that. He's still better than evra but allegri is obsessed with experience as most managers tend to be
Alex Sandro is very good but so is Evra. I don't get the moaning of some people when Evra starts it's more than normal to rotate your wingbacks as well.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:ghey: Why not go full pep? ;) @zizinho

--------------------Bonucci
----------Barzagli-----------Chiello
-----------------Marchisio
D.Alves------------------------------A.Sandro
-------------------------Pjanic
-----------Dybala
-------------------------------------Pjaca
---------------------Higgy

Higgy rotating with Mandzu, Dybala with Cuads.
Pep would be proud :touched:

He wouldnt drop Bonucci though

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
:ghey: Why not go full pep? ;) @zizinho

--------------------Bonucci
----------Barzagli-----------Chiello
-----------------Marchisio
D.Alves------------------------------A.Sandro
-------------------------Pjanic
-----------Dybala
-------------------------------------Pjaca
---------------------Higgy

Higgy rotating with Mandzu, Dybala with Cuads.
I thought this was Pep:

------------------------------------------------Forwards
------------All 11 Players-------------------- Midfielder
----------------------------------------------- Defense
------------------------------------------------GK

- - - Updated - - -

Evra really shouldnt play as a wingback anymore. We get completely stuck on the left side.
He could play as a vice-Chiellini too. I think Sandro is easily the preferred choice. Without the dynamism of Alves, Cuadrado, Sandro, the 3-5-2 can lack offensive ability.

Personally, if Sandro is hurt, and Evra is your option, I switch to a 4 man defense and take advantage of having Cuadrado and Alves on that right side. Alves, Cuadrado and Dybala could be the pleasant surprise of the year.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The funny part about the people fapping about the fee here is that the same people will come in next year when we sign a player for 20 million saying how the mercato is awesome because it cost 20 million only. They forget the installment payment from previous mercato like cuadrado, higgy, Pjanic etc.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 15)