Juan Cuadrado (27 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 3, 2014
people didnt think of him as a RWB or didnt think we will use 352 (dont remember exactly), so a lot were wondering why we are signing him. but if you are wondering why we are signing him now, its probably because Licht is leaving or we want more options to change formations off the bench. whatever the reason is, just relax and watch Allegri work his magic. he said recently that he doesent care what type of player we sign, its important that they are quality and then he will figure out how to use them, and Cuadrado certainly is quality
I think people were concerned with his defensive workrate because he had played in a 3-5-2 in Fiorentina before. Maybe people thought he wouldn't cover the CBs enough?

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think people were concerned with his defensive workrate because he had played in a 3-5-2 in Fiorentina before. Maybe people thought he wouldn't cover the CBs enough?
something along those lines. also, us signing a winger when we need an AM was also mentioned. a lot of stuff was said, and while i understand the concerns by some back then i dont understand them now, after the season he had with us

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Cuadrado's arrival excludes the necessity to have a vice Dybala. Whenever we need to rest Higuain - Dybala we can switch to 4-3-3 with Pjaca-Mandzu-Cuadrado.

Width, crosses, Mandzu headers :touched:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
people didnt think of him as a RWB or didnt think we will use 352 (dont remember exactly), so a lot were wondering why we are signing him. but if you are wondering why we are signing him now, its probably because Licht is leaving or we want more options to change formations off the bench. whatever the reason is, just relax and watch Allegri work his magic. he said recently that he doesent care what type of player we sign, its important that they are quality and then he will figure out how to use them, and Cuadrado certainly is quality
I'm not against the signing, don't get be wrong. I think he's an excellent player and would actually prefer his creativity on the wings more than Dani Alves but I don't see whats in this for him. If we're continuing with 3-5-2 he's the 3rd choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 16)