Juan Cuadrado (48 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
DiLivio is right shameful display by john square, but really don't expect much from a has been player who went to the scum turd team that all juventini hate and would do any thing to destroy that merda club.
So in the end your just a spineless mercenary, who was only looking at the cash.Soon this turd and this club will be a distant memory.Zero respect for the fans that supported you, so you should expect the same from us in the future juan turd.

- - - Updated - - -

please remove his face from your website banner please mods or website admin /or owner

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
100% right

and such statements coming from him mean a bit more than from a random twitter expert. he went from juve to fiorentina directly, he knows how it feels to play for a club that hates juventus. and he never disrespected juve, at least as far as i remember. this is class. what boniek, conte or cuadrado did though

Strickland

May 17, 2019
100% right

and such statements coming from him mean a bit more than from a random twitter expert. he went from juve to fiorentina directly, he knows how it feels to play for a club that hates juventus. and he never disrespected juve, at least as far as i remember. this is class. what boniek, conte or cuadrado did though
for Conte you mean the comments while he was in Serie B?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
for Conte you mean the comments while he was in Serie B?
i mean the way he left juve, the fact that he took over the nt and worked with the same guys he called "the real mafiosi of football" when coaching juve, the answer he gave to a provocative question ("how many scudetti juve has?" "all i know is the number of titles i won with juve"), the fact that he took over inda and called himself an interista, flipped our management, and probably some shit i don't remember now. neither of this are worthy of a juve, let alone the whole package

he's a very good (although limited) coach but a more than problematic person

Strickland

May 17, 2019
i mean the way he left juve, the fact that he took over the nt and worked with the same guys he called "the real mafiosi of football" when coaching juve, the answer he gave to a provocative question ("how many scudetti juve has?" "all i know is the number of titles i won with juve"), the fact that he took over inda and called himself an interista, flipped our management, and probably some shit i don't remember now. neither of this are worthy of a juve, let alone the whole package

he's a very good (although limited) coach but a more than problematic person
I actually enjoyed him flipping our mgmt, mostly agree with the rest though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)