Juan Cuadrado (60 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
what is great is the fact that this guy was only rotation player for us (with huge impact but still rotation) and he still wanna comeback and play here. It only shows how great team spirit Juve has, that players can sacrifice their personal goals for the good of the team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Is Cuadrado one of the fastest players in the game? I know he was our fastest player last year. Him and Morata were blistering. I heard Pjaca is fast too.

We need some speed for counters in the champions league.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Is Cuadrado one of the fastest players in the game? I know he was our fastest player last year. Him and Morata were blistering. I heard Pjaca is fast too.

We need some speed for counters in the champions league.
golzalo is pretty quick on the counter. well probably when he's lost a few more kgs :D

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
so with him and Pjaca we can exchange between 442 and 532. Thats nice, I liked his dribbles he also brings so many fouls, will probably bring few free kicks for Pjanic.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
what is great is the fact that this guy was only rotation player for us (with huge impact but still rotation) and he still wanna comeback and play here. It only shows how great team spirit Juve has, that players can sacrifice their personal goals for the good of the team.
He was brought as a sub and earned his starter place, furthermore surprisingly managed to become our mvp in many matches, that made him feel important again and in a team like Juventus, that matches his ambitions, it is a really nice position for him to be.
Chelsea is also a big budget club, with great aspirations, but luckily for ua his heart and family prefers Turin!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He was brought as a sub and earned his starter place, furthermore surprisingly managed to become our mvp in many matches, that made him feel important again and in a team like Juventus, that matches his ambitions, it is a really nice position for him to be.
Chelsea is also a big budget club, with great aspirations, but luckily for ua his heart and family prefers Turin!
I love you so much :heart:

Take me, Cron. Do whatever you want with me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)