ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
3-4-2-1

--------------Higuain----------------
-------Cuadrado----Dybala-----------
Sandro---Pjanic---Khedira-----Alves--
---Chiellini--Bonucci---Barzagli--------

Perhaps?

Both Cuadrado and Dybala would play as inside forwards. I'd imagine Dybala would hang a bit more centrally, while Cuadrado might push a bit more towards the flanks. It could work, but is certainly a very offensive system.
Wow, I like that

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Let me get this right. Pereyra Out and Cuadrado In. :shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::tup::cry:

# Goalkeepers
1 Gianluigi Buffon
2 Norberto Neto
3 Audero
Defenders
4 Giorgio Chiellini
5 Medhi Benatia
6 Daniele Rugani
7 Andrea Barzagli
8 Leonardo Bonucci
9 Stephan Lichtsteiner
10 Patrice Evra
11 Alex Sandro
12 Dani Alves
Midfielders
13 Sami Khedira
14 Mario Lemina
15 Claudio Marchisio
16 Roberto Maximiliano Pereyra <-> Juan Guillermo Cuadrado
17 Miralem Pjanic
18 Kwadwo Asamoah
19 Stefano Sturaro
20 Hernanes
Forwards
21 Mario Mandzukic
22 Paulo Dybala
23 Simone Zaza
24 Marko Pjaca
25 Gonzalo Higuain

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I think this deal is happening. Pereyra is happening too. One attacking mid replacing another.

The 4231 formation posted above looks sexy but would need a lot of tactical coaching especially for Pjaca who in that position would require to do a lot more defensive work than he would be use to in a 433 situation. Also, Khedira may not be the best player in the deep position. Having said that, Pjanic and Marchisio (when he comes back) could really make that formation a real possibility. Don't expect Allegri to do that any time soon though. Also, I really think in a back 4, Evra is certainly going to be Allegri's first choice. In the 352, Sandro or even perhaps Asamoah may pip Evra this year.

Mar 3, 2014
khedira is wasted as a DM. he is best as box to box
That's fair but he fits regardless. Think about Khedira for both Germany and Real Madrid. He played with Kroos and or Xabi Alonso as the 2 in the 4-2-3-1 consistently. He's played in a deep role quite prominently throughout his whole career. He just is given a bit more freedom to join the attack. I'm sure especially if he was paired with Marchisio, a similar thing would happen.

And when I say consistently, I'm certain because the majority of German coaches (Low, definitely) are incapable of playing anything else but a 4-2-3-1, as is Jose Mourinho.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Have we to pay 4m for the loan though?

Seems a bit steep unless it was a down payment on a fee to sign him permanently.

Unless we're hoping do to to Chelsea what Galatasaray did to us with Melo by loaning him every year until his contract ran down then picked him for next to nothing.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Cuad makes a world of a difference, a definite starter and a signifucant upgrade to all our current option, an epic mercato would become our best should this happen!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)