Juan Camilo Zúñiga - Napoli - RB (1 Viewer)

Want him at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

* Team: SSC Napoli
* Shirt Number: 16
* Nationality: Colombia
* Position: Right defender
* Secondary: Right midfielder
* Born: December 14, 1985 (1985-12-14) (age 23)
* Height: 1.72 m / 5.64 ft.
* Weight: 72 kg / 158 lbs​

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    Molinaro & Zuniga To Swap Clubs

Juventus and Napoli defenders Cristian Molinaro and Juan Camilo Zuniga are believed to be involved in an exchange deal between the two Serie A sides, which will see them swap shirts until the end of the season.

The Bianconeri coach Ciro Ferrara is looking for a right-back, since he is not convinced with Frenchman Jonathan Zebina, or Czech Republic international Zdenek Grygera’s abilities to properly fill the maligned spot.

But Zuniga might could potentially be a suitable alternative. On the other hand, le Zebre left-back Molinaro has seen little time on the pitch this season following the signing of Fabio Grosso. Napoli’s new coach Walter Mazzarri is reportedly very interested in the services of the fullback, according to Tuttosport.

The deal is in the works but the earliest it can take effect is during the January transfer window.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Well it's an exchange deal & it's not like Moli will get any better.Anyway its not like Moli's value will increase anytime soon & who's gonna offer more than 2ml?

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    anybody willing to offer more than 2 rusty buttons and a splinter of wood for Molinaro must be off their fuckin rocker

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
    i'd say don't do the deal unless zuniga is someone we truly want....which i doubt give we've been linked with the likes of rafinha. and 4.5m for moli would mean secco picked some of the moggi "maneuvers".

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    i'd say don't do the deal unless zuniga is someone we truly want....which i doubt give we've been linked with the likes of rafinha. and 4.5m for moli would mean secco picked some of the moggi "maneuvers".
    He isn't, he was just be another mediocre signing because the board refuses to spend the money to get a quality player who would actually improve the team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)