Joseph Nonge Boende (19 Viewers)

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #63
    I'd like to see him being a touch more direct, couple less touches. But he's a Pogba type so is how he is.

Love how he went down at 3:13 lol, like a sack of potatoes.
    Hes flashy for sure but what I like about him is while hes flashy hes also very unselfish. Hes always trying to set others up. So in that way he is like Pogba. I think he offers a little more defensively though.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #67
    Looks great. I wonder how raw he is because he looks like a type of player that Max would love.

Just based on this clip he reminds me of Yaya even more than of Pogba.
    hes raw. He will attempt passes/dribbles that are risky and have little chance, but for me I’d rather have a player like him; its easier to teach them to chill than to get them to be more aggressive.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #71
    Idk what Montero means by that because I dont see Davids at all when i watch him.

Either way, lets go

- - - Updated - - -

Nonge agent:

“His relationship with Allegri is very good, and the same goes for the entire staff. He is growing and gaining a lot of maturity. Joseph has always been precocious, even before joining Juventus; at the age of 15 and a half, he was already in the first team at Anderlecht."

"Last season was very positive for his development, and the project already envisioned him being part of the group of young players set to integrate the team this season. So, nothing is surprising about this."

"The best positions for Joseph are as a number 6 and a number 8, Joseph has footballing similarities with Paul Pogba."

"Joseph is a player of an extremely high level with footballing abilities above average, and believe me, profiles similar to Paul Pogba are not easily found. However, he is still a young player who needs to improve certain aspects of his game, especially defensively and tactically, aspects he is actively working on to refine. Now, it hasn't been and isn't an easy situation, considering he has never experienced this kind of scenario, spending so much time on the bench. But this time has allowed him to observe, analyze, understand, and, most importantly, mentally toughen himself, becoming even more determined to succeed. He doesn't speak, doesn't complain; he simply tells me that he continues to work and doesn't give up. He patiently awaits his turn, he is genuinely happy for some young players of his generation who have had the opportunity.”

Last edited:
    OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #73
    Montero played with Davids for years, so I guess he must find some similarities between the two players in terms of play style and things he does on the pitch (or maybe because he’s black :lol3: )
    yeah im not questioning monteros credentials im just trying to see the vision. Because to me, Nonge plays exactly like Pogba, hes just shorter.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    never once has someone said this player is the (insert great past/current player) of the future and the prediction turned out true.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    never once has someone said this player is the (insert great past/current player) of the future and the prediction turned out true.
    I once said that Sturaro is the Blasi of the future, and I was right. So suck it.

As for this Davids, Pogba thing, it's confusing indeed, because Montero sees similarities between Davids and Nonge, while only a couple of days ago Allegri said that Nonge is a little behind on the physical aspect of the game, mentioning tackles and duels specifically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)