Joseph Nonge Boende (8 Viewers)

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #51
    Cool cant wait to see Rabiot and Loca play 90 minutes of every game between now and January while Miretti gobbles up whatever minutes mckennie leaves out there

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #54
    What kind of player is he anyway? I've never seen him.
    creative, flashy mid like Pogba, just not as big physically. Pretty versatile positionally, has been used as an AM more this season but I think he’s more of a mezzala because of his defensive attributes; Montero compared him to Davids and played CB under Kompany at Anderlecht.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    creative, flashy mid like Pogba, just not as big physically. Pretty versatile positionally, has been used as an AM more this season but I think he’s more of a mezzala because of his defensive attributes; Montero compared him to Davids and played CB under Kompany at Anderlecht.
    Ah so he'll do quite well as a wingback then

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
    Clumsy, dumb, can't create shit. Something between Sturaro and Blasi, but much worse. One of the worst players to wear our jersey.
    :lion:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)