Joseph Nonge Boende (8 Viewers)

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #3
    Figured I’d start a thread about him. I think he’s the best prospect we’ve had in the system since Fagioli. Agresti wrote a piece on him a couple days ago as well. I think he’s good enough to break through to the first team next season. Talent wise he’s got it all.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I remember when we signed him a year ago or more, but then forgot about him. Didnt notice him in primavera teamsheets or highlights since.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #10
    I remember when we signed him a year ago or more, but then forgot about him. Didnt notice him in primavera teamsheets or highlights since.
    he’s been primaveras most consistent player by far from everything I’ve read. I watched maybe 3 or 4 games this season. He was balling vs benfica. Easy to see why he’s highly regarded. Once he physically matures a little he’s gonna be scary. You can tell just by his frame that he’s gonna develop into a beast. He looks like a young Pogba just a little shorter. Same build though with the long limbs.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #13
    Haven’t been this excited about a guy in the system since Fagioli. Doesn’t even turn 18 until May. I see him breaking through the first team at some point next season.

Jul 13, 2010
    I hope we will not fight till the end for top 4 (one way or another lol) so that these kids would get to play and show themselves. Time to promote players and find gems. If there was a season to put in a trash bin, it's this season

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Hahah, I googled his name JCK. And it came up as "äldre boende" as first choice. My brother over my shoulder be like "are you trying to commit mom to retirement home?":D

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    He definitely needs to strengthen up, even at 17 he has that early teens body shape you see on u-17 teams. Once he gains some body muscle, he'll be able to impose himself on other players to dispossess. I like him a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)