José Francisco Cevallos, Jr. (2 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
We want to analyse his talent and potential. Chill the fuck down, homie!
Seems like I'm not the one who needs to chill.

Anyway I don't have anything aganst this, just finding it weird because usually you don't loan prospects just to judge them. That's what scouting is for. Oh well, if he is such a great talent he will surely impress enough to stay.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Seems like I'm not the one who needs to chill.

Anyway I don't have anything aganst this, just finding it weird because usually you don't loan prospects just to judge them. That's what scouting is for. Oh well, if he is such a great talent he will surely impress enough to stay.
same here. we have snapped up loads of kids on perma deals and they havent even done squat with their lives. this guy has been performing on the int'l youth stage and also from what i read we've been scouting him for 6 months.

quite honestly, after seeing giovinco's performances lately, even an unacclimatised cevallos cannot do any worse..i say take a gamble..

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Welcome, but we all know by now that we don't sign these players because we believe they have a future in a Juve jersey but more for involving them in package for future deals with other Italian teams.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm not moaning or anything, I think its a brilliant idea. Smaller teams in Italy love these kinda players. And let's assume we wanted a player like Naingolan who's playing a high level and would probably cost a bit. Guys like Cevallos, Bouy and the rest would interest teams like that which means that we can avoid paying 15m+ for a player like Naingolan.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I just don't get the suggestion Juve are buying him without the intention of him becoming a first-team player.

Of course, the odds are won't happen and he'll be traded away, but to suggest him becoming a pawn is the Plan A is clearly wide of the mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)