Jorginho - DM - Chelsea (5 Viewers)

Should we get him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Chelsea are very age sensitive and will never accept this swap unless we add an excessive amount of money which won't make it worth it. Also he's having a better season with Lampard than with Sarri

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So from 36 appearances he has just 2 assists :rofl: And based on the statistics his passing and ball through are very strong .... it seems side way and back passing like our friend...
Maybe if you watch actual football, you will realise players that deep dont tend to get direct assists, but more of hockey assists. The opening pass that dictates the shape of the attack, find the open player who easily lays it off to the scorer type playmaking.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well, I don't. He's not exactly a Jabroni, but he's not a World Class player either.

I expect better and Jorginho as our main midfield reinforcement would be incredibly disappointing.

I also don't want a player coming in because our mediocre coach (who hopefully won't last beyond the summer of 2021) wants him, leaving us stuck with him (Jorginho) later down the line (older and with no resale value).

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
why start signing players for the manager now?
conte left because he didn't get the players he wanted, and allegri was asking for an isco-like trequartista for years, and they got jack shit. now sarri comes and gets the players of his dreams?! wtf...

btw jorginho is not a bad player by any means, but he's a sideways step at best. he's basically an other pjanic with less to offer going forward, and a bit more of defensive contribution. out of those potential pjanic substitutes (him, arthur, paredes) arthur has the best potential, but jorginho is probably the less risky move. :shifty:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
conte left because he didn't get the players he wanted, and allegri was asking for an isco-like trequartista for years, and they got jack shit. now sarri comes and gets the players of his dreams?! wtf...

btw jorginho is not a bad player by any means, but he's a sideways step at best. he's basically an other pjanic with less to offer going forward, and a bit more of defensive contribution. out of those potential pjanic substitutes (him, arthur, paredes) arthur has the best potential, but jorginho is probably the less risky move. :shifty:
Jorginho is vastly underrated around here. I trust in our new brand of football, Sarriball or whatever, and we need players like this. He fits the bill, and the foundations for his success is there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)