Jorge Andrade (1 Viewer)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I've said that he's damaged goods ever since we signed him, but people wouldnt listen.....
For real... Real Madrids Medical staffs assessment of him would have saved us millions... I wonder why our medical staff cant be on par with them? Maybe thats something we should invest in.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm not so sure I'd be thinking we dodged a bullet if we instead signed Milito for a lot more money -- given his play, even if we could field him.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Yes..I agree ithink Secco decision to bought Andrade is a mistake
He likes a spy from another club and ordered to do breach in Juventus
He wasting a lot money for transfer like Andrade, Almiron

I just don't understand why he choose to buy Milito or Andrade for CB last season
with that 2 players have a long term injury history
It has proven now with that 2 player injured for long time

Although Andrade is very good leader in the back
Poor Andrade...hope he recover soon

Poor Andrade

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
one year ago:
Criscito:
I have noticed that the mentality of the majority's forum members, will easily sacrifice the best current solution and for for a future prospect.
Most of the ppl are getting carried away from empty promises.
Criscito might become the new Cannavaro or even better,
but the point is, that right now, he is nowhere near that,
he has been given chances to prove himself and develop his skills and i m sure he will have even more in the future, he might as well become our new captain and symbol some day and be the player that we will build a new future Juve upon,
BUT, we cannot base our present, current situation, on his legs,
he CANNOT carry that weight YET.
This is not a football manager game, this is REAL life, a season lasts a whole year, not a few days, Criscito has all the time to grow more powerful and skilled,
Juve hasnt
. In a few days we will have to face a new team and Criscito wont be any taller or stronger than that.
We need a reliable solution and we need it NOW.

Our managers brought cheap players, of decent/mediocre quality only because they didnt want to invest the money we HAVE.
80% of our decent defenders are injury prone, we were destined to face the situation, we are facing now, soon or later, my self and a few more members, pointed that out, when most of they guys here were wondering if we will get VDV or Huntelaar.

Here is our real problem the defense, i m glad we will all be in the same page from now on...

-We all knew that Zebina is injury prone and have a tendency to make clumsy penalties and get suspended => he wasnt reliable

-We all Knew that Biri is slow, not that skilled and already aged enough not to make it for a full 90" => not a reliable solution

-Criscito, despite beeing a promising player, isnt confirmed in the highest risc, he is a calculated risk that might pay in the future, BUT not right away. Risk means => not a reliable solution

-Molinaro, the same => not reliable solution

-Legro, we all know what Legro is => not reliable solution

-Boumsong, omg for those who didnt know him, they found out about him in the previous season, another => not reliable solution

Our options were:
+ Chiellini and somehow the management managed to fight with him, mess up with his moral and place in the team
+Grygera was presented as one of the best solutions we have, but he only had the chance to help us once so far...i hope that he wont be injured too...
+? Andrade, is in theory, our most reliable solution, an experienced, reliable CB, that would lead our defense to the new age, although, beeing off form for almost a year, we were pleased with his arrival, there were voices when he came that he was injury threaten player and his current injury, proves that this injury was bound to happen one day(esp the first diagnosis) ,on his left knee, another calculated risk from our management.

Secco and the rest of the noobs in our helm, are fully responsible of our current situation, they could have prevented this to happen and they were in position to foretell this easily, since they know more than we do and it was so evident, that even, we could guess that.

Dont blame Criscito, Legro, Andrade or Boumsong,
any and each of them are decent back up solution, even for a top club like Juve USED TO BE.
Our managers did nothing to bring a decent, RELIABLE, solution for our CB, its all their fault and we will pay for this !
The ones who denies history and doesnt learn from his mistakes, are bound to repeat them...

I ve been accused of being a broken record, i ve been accused of blaming our managers and their decisions for no reason,
though i extensively explained why i believe that we were destined to suffer because of our manager's choices.
Using specific arguments and extensive posts, as no other poster...
Yes, i blamed our managers for their faulty decisions and i am proud of it!
They took so many bad decisions and risks;
I said so, when we signed those players, i said so when the season started,
now looking back to our season i can see that my fears were justified,
the reasons of my worries were true, our team suffered because of those risks and my words sound so prophetic. I am proud that i stood my ground!

I didnt have to see Criscito got owned by Totti in a derby he should not be a starter, to know better,
i didnt have to see Andrade have his knee handed to himself all the year long.
I didnt have to see Molinaro trying to make a cross all the year long...
I didnt have to see Zebina get injured again and losing a large part of another season.
I didnt have to see Boumsong trying to tackle...

It was all so freaking obvious, we took so many gambles, we were destined to fail, our defense failed because of this,
in a time our defense was already proved to be our greatest weakness
and we did nothing to properly enhance her...
Our managers and some of our fans had faith in our weak defense, but look how much did we paid for her,
think if what we could accomplish with a better defense...
Thats was so freaking predictable, so obvious to my eyes and yet i am still accused that i am too negative and i should trust our managers with blind faith,
because they are professionals, because they know better, because they are paid to do their job and i am not...
then someone explain me this, why did i knew better than them?

Why could i foretell the disaster coming and they couldnt?
Why they cant, even today, ffs?!? Why are they repeating the same mistakes??

Could it be that....

Because they suck so much!! Because they are clueless, freaking noobs, amateurs with no experience and the proper "know how" to compete with the best out there!!
they were supposed to be, just a quick fix, to help us overcome the deepest crisis in our history. Some trusted men with limited experience and managerial skills but faithful to our cause.
They were supposed to be replaced by now, with proper professionals, men who know their job, experienced and battle hardened.
Juventus doesnt have the luxury of time and money, to pay for our incompetent managers, to learn through their mistakes.
Hell, they dont even learn form their mistakes, why are we still keeping them for????
Could it be because, our owners, our board, needs some quiet and loyal puppies to manipulate:(
I ve red the signs once again and you have been warned, you are now free to go back to live in your delusional world, where Juve has a chance for the title,
where Juve is building a team for the future, where Juve has a 5 year master plan, to come back in the place we were before calciopoli...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nothing personal, Cronios. But normally I read your posts. But lately I feel I'm coming up against a tidal wave of words from some guy standing in the street covered with placards carrying religious messages.

It's gotten to be a bit overwhelming, and as a result I tend to read your posts less rather than more.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Every single thread I see where Cronios posts, there is always someone giving him shit for the length of his posts.

Apparently some people have length issues that stem from "down there."

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
@cronios:

if you really are such a genius and oracle, then do something helpful ...

get seccos mail adress and write him a mail with what to do .... here your wise

words are worthless

Apparently some people have length issues that stem from "down there."
Apparently you got some issues that force you to write childish stuff all the time ...

i guess in about 5 years, when you turn 18 years old that will slowly wear off ...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
"Once I bit into a pink juicy fruit. It tasted really good ..... until i found out that it wasn't a fruit but a ,¿o©º°¨¨°º©o¿,¸,¿o©º°¨¨°º©o¿,. ,¿o©º°¨¨°º©o¿,¸,¿o©º°¨¨°º©o¿,,¿o©º°¨¨°º©o¿,¸¸,¿o©º
°¨¨°º©o¿,,¿o©º°¨¨°º©o¿,¸¸,¿o©º°¨¨°º©o¿, HUMAN HEAD !!!"

Do yourself a favor and cut your own head off. There's nothing in there anyway.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
"Once I bit into a pink juicy fruit. It tasted really good ..... until i found out that it wasn't a fruit but a ,¿o©º°¨¨°º©o¿,¸,¿o©º°¨¨°º©o¿,. ,¿o©º°¨¨°º©o¿,¸,¿o©º°¨¨°º©o¿,,¿o©º°¨¨°º©o¿,¸¸,¿o©º
°¨¨°º©o¿,,¿o©º°¨¨°º©o¿,¸¸,¿o©º°¨¨°º©o¿, HUMAN HEAD !!!"

Do yourself a favor and cut your own head off. There's nothing in there anyway.
look,

i find that quite funny ... it is probably older than you ...

the only thing you show is that your parents didn't teach you correct behaviour and to have respect for older ones. besides simply most of your postings read like they're written by a clown, so don't try to mess with adults that did already reach more in life than you will ever be able to imagine ...

good luck graduating in clowns school, pretty boy ;)

i won't answer to any of your post no more, because i'm neither your teacher in clowns school nor one of your parents (who obviously already gave up hope on you)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So how old are you, v1rtu4l ?
Just so i'd know how to threat you from now on. With respect because you're older or i can make fun of you because you're younger.

Seriously, why is it important how old we are, man ? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)