Jonathan Zebina (12 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Obviously the guy is an asshole and his behavior is ridiculous, but it's still some way from throwing flares at Dida (who suffered a burn on his shoulder and permanent hearing loss in his left ear).
Dida was hit by a flare from the Merda fans not the milan's :sergio:

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
The racist BS need to stop, Legro, Canna and Grosso were at least as bad as Zebi, if not worse and yet their presence is tolerated...
They have been classy and took the criticism and insults as part of being a pro. If you suck, you get shit for it. Do well, get applause.

Thats actually a good point. Grygera has undoubtly been our worsts of the season, yet we dont see him getting as much grief from the fans. Grosso would eually be up there amongst the worst yet again we dont see much from these fans.
Can you prove it? Unless you were in the stadium.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Melo could be a number of reasons, maybe because his formerly a purple shit who came with a high price tag and according to them failed. But zebina I couldnt quite understand. He retaliated back at the fans at craven cottage which obviously put him even further down in the bad books amongst fans.

As for the black thing then how come sissoko isnt in bad books yet? and what about Juan at roma?. I dont disagree with the black thing totally maybe there is a hint of racism, but I wouldnt put it down to that yes even at rome...

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Zebina had already taken the baton treatment at Roma so he should take that slap at the back of his neck like a pinch of salt.
Anyway, the Juve players should track that fan, catch him and lock him in a room with Zebina who will probably slap the hell out of him ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)