Jonathan Zebina (114 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
I see it exactly as those members on this forum who insult and curse the players and the board and the managers.
It is different, insults are different than physically hitting someone.
They show their middle finger to the players in the Juve bus. If there's one thing that I'll never do, is to show my middle finger to anything that has a Juve logo on it.
Also, cursing players on the forum does not harm them, but if you wait outside for the players to curse and yell at them, that does have effect. But the players should have set an example on behavior instead of showing the fans a middle finger or silence gestures when booed.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Those are not fans.
Showing their middle finger and yelling like assholes to the players. It is not entirely their fault, those fans should be punished for this
no they shouldn't...that fan who slapped zebina yes...but those tifosi have the same feeling as we do but they are there and they can react... I'm glad that some pressure can be brought from the supporters because the board can't do shit. Those boo's and those eggs scared the players, motivated them imo, and did a good to Juve. It's not acceptable to behave like that but it's not acceptable for juve to battle for the 4th position...desperate times require desperate measures.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
no so called fan should ever slaped one of our players... but throwing eggs and booing is nothing serious... it shows that the fans have enough of this...
wow now zebina knows how someone feels that got slapped.....poor camaraman :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)