Jonathan Zebina (72 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The racist BS need to stop, Legro, Canna and Grosso were at least as bad as Zebi, if not worse and yet their presence is tolerated...
Thats actually a good point. Grygera has undoubtly been our worsts of the season, yet we dont see him getting as much grief from the fans. Grosso would eually be up there amongst the worst yet again we dont see much from these fans.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
When I saw Zebina pass an opponent using his pace late in the second half I was reminded that he actually does possess the physical attributes to make it in football. The problem is he is retarded, which is why he can't play for a club like Juve. I see him doing very well though at say a mid table Eredivisie club or anywhere where pressure does not play a part.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
his runs forward are all pace but def no ball control

but his defending is really suspect..gave away a nearly very costly turnover in our penalty box midway thru the 2nd half when he was trying to cover the ball near the goal line

def not worthy of a starting berth if we ever wana challenge for honours but its shameful that he got slapped like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)