Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This is my opinion on this.

A lot of these guys, have a bigger influence than us and feel they deserve the bigger influence. We here are supporters foreign supporters who may or may not financially help the team, blue mooning to visit the stadium. Whilst these groups buy merchandise, to attending almost and everything Juventus. They have been and always will be there they have a right to feel angry. These are Juventus supporters. How they express it we disagree on but namecalling I dont feel would be the right way to go about it..

Ok that aside it may not be the bulk of them or majority but it they are fan groups who have been there for decades attending almost every match, seriously when say say shit, let them. We may disagree but we are Juventus both the locallers and foreigners.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Its sad that Zebina and Felipe Melo are picked out by fans for extensive taunting and fierce criticisms. Both have fiery temperament which they have shown so many times on-field against opponents. Likewise, if they think they are treated unfairly by their own fans, they bite back. I mean, its just the way their character are but a small number of fans simply turned this into their advantage and threw more stinging abuses at them.

Well I'm glad that Zebina did not turn round and did ala-Cantona-Kung-Fu-Kick and Melo celebrating his goal with a middle finger to the fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)