Jonathan Zebina (101 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
Personally I don't think the salary argument has any relevance. They are paid what they are paid.
They are paid money which could potentially go into other sectors of the club to improve it. Worse off teams have crippled themselves by overspending on players wages.

I don't think it's the deciding factor in whether we should get rid of a player though, more to do with what they offer to the team on the pitch.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
They are paid money which could potentially go into other sectors of the club to improve it. Worse off teams have crippled themselves by overspending on players wages.

I don't think it's the deciding factor in whether we should get rid of a player though, more to do with what they offer to the team on the pitch.
The players should give their all on the pitch regardless of how much they make.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The players should give their all on the pitch regardless of how much they make.
Its their job to give it no matter what yes. But that said with money comes responsibility of whats expected. A lot of these guys are way overpaid sadly football is just that type of career. Like any job though your payscale should reflect your responsibility. Only a handful of the players if any are actually earning their money. Football remains a business.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Its their job to give it no matter what yes. But that said with money comes responsibility of whats expected. A lot of these guys are way overpaid sadly football is just that type of career. Like any job though your payscale should reflect your responsibility. Only a handful of the players if any are actually earning their money. Football remains a business.
So are you telling me that if you have two forwards, one gets 5 Million € per season and the other gets 2 Million € per season, it is expected from the one who gains more to give more on the pitch?

Excuse but I don't buy this shit. The player should give his all on the pitch, it's the jersey the player is wearing that drives his input. The salary is not a subject that should be discussed among fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)