Jonathan Zebina (31 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
These are the same fans that you praise when they sing that Balotelli thing.
Your point being?

Singing against your rivals is something and chanting against your own players is something else.

Don't try to mix the two things now. And they're not the only fans that chant the Balotelli thing. The whole stadium chants the Balotelli thing.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Your point being?

Singing against your rivals is something and chanting against your own players is something else.

Don't try to mix the two things now. And they're not the only fans that chant the Balotelli thing. The whole stadium chants the Balotelli thing.
Well, I have to mix things because I believe that our fans that visit the stadiums regularly are morons. Not a single act from them was respectable and I don't see them improving. They caused us lots of fines and troubles and they don't seem to care.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Well, I have to mix things because I believe that our fans that visit the stadiums regularly are morons. Not a single act from them was respectable and I don't see them improving. They caused us lots of fines and troubles and they don't seem to care.
I'm free like any other Juventus fan to praise them when they insult Balotelli.

And still it's two completely different things. I couldn't care less if they insult Balotelli's mother or sister or even his cousin.

But I do care when they insult Melo and Zebina. Screw the others.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm free like any other Juventus fan to praise them when they insult Balotelli.

And still it's two completely different things. I couldn't care less if they insult Balotelli's mother or sister or even his cousin.

But I do care when they insult Melo and Zebina. Screw the others.
And I am not saying anything about how you should think or not, I am simply expressing my opinion. I was never a fan of anything they did and I consider their racist chants similar to insulting our own players.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Compared to some of the others zebina's not been playing that bad. Their frustated supporters understandable but certainly wrong way to go about it bunch of fools should have atleast saved it after the match rather than before & during.

This kind of stuff is what kills our image imagine other players reading this what they would think of juventus. Fuck sake if you dont like them shoot em escobar style. :rolleyes:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
"At the final whistle we received more applause from the Fulham fans than our own supporters."

What a surprise, especially given the world class performance Juve put in tonight...

The comments of a true loser.
Agreed.

After a humiliating 4-1 loss, instead of reflecting on the match, his first inclination is to have a go at a section of our fans (which by his own description, were a small group).

Pathetic sore loser. Good thing he didn't cross paths with the camera men after he was sent off...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)