Jonathan Zebina (96 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 17, 2009
You say that like Zebina is something special. He's decent at best and he can't even stay fit to get a few games under his belt. It's the same story every year with a player who is past his best and just getting older. We need a defensive overhaul so I say ship em out - after January - and buy in the summer.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Is that what they're calling it these days? ;)
;)
Zebina is going to Fiorentina for 2m???
Fuck no, Fuck succo
Why, Grygera is worth more on the transfer market and a worse player, sell his ass
I hope not. Grygera and Cackeres :scared:
:agree:
You say that like Zebina is something special. He's decent at best and he can't even stay fit to get a few games under his belt. It's the same story every year with a player who is past his best and just getting older. We need a defensive overhaul so I say ship em out - after January - and buy in the summer.
Keep Zebina as backup and sell Grygera. Zebina has quality he just needs to get over his injuries and shitty form

Apr 17, 2009
Sorry but I'll pass on injury prone backups, never know when you will need them and Zebina is not reliable at all. Period.

He had a handful of games the year following our promotion from Serie B. The last time aside from that he actually played a decent number of games was like 2005. If he can't get over his "injuries and shitty form" in four years then I don't know what to say.

How long does that usually take?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
source?
lets make some cash on the guy before he falls apart...oh wait....

anyone that would rather keep him over grygera is very silly, considering a backup player is ment to be alive and not on the operating table 24 7.

Dec 31, 2008
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Cellino: 'Prem shadier than Serie A'[/FONT]
Thursday 21 January, 2010
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Massimo Cellino is still venting his fury at West Ham. “They asked for a certificate proving I wasn’t a crook, but I should’ve asked for theirs!”
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The Cagliari President saw his offer to buy out the Hammers rejected in favour of the Sullivan-Gold partnership that only snapped up 50 per cent of the club.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“They asked me for a certificate proving I wasn’t a crook, but I should’ve asked for theirs!” he snapped in the Corriere dello Sport.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“They didn’t want me there and I am just stunned. The newspapers wrote nasty things and then I discovered the new West Ham director general works for The Sun...”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Cellino was referring to a guilty plea in 2000 for his food company defrauding the EU, an accusation that went back to 1996.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The businessman maintains the Calciopoli scandal did not automatically make Serie A dealings shadier than the Premier League.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“In England they don’t know how to run football. In Italy we really shouldn’t be ashamed, as in London I found less transparency and on top of that we’re more efficient.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I have seen many things in the Lega Calcio, but compared to what I saw here in the last few days, they looked like child’s play.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Cellino also revealed more about the club he was going to build at West Ham.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Daniele Arrigoni would’ve come with me as Coach and Gianluca Festa his assistant manager.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I would have also brought Robert Acquafresca and Juventus said they were willing to give me Jonathan Zebina.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I was negotiating for a Brazilian defender with Portuguese passport, but now I’ll just bring him to Cagliari instead.”[/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)