Jonathan Zebina (114 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I love how everyone in this forum call anyone with a different opinion an IDIOT !!

that's just show your class brother :tdown:
thanks for the minus rep, what you said was idiotic, your opinion had no logic you couldnt give one so you -repped me without leaving a name, nice talk about class

have fun with olof, if you rate him higher in ability than you do zebina you really have no clue about football

grow up he tells me

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
This is how you're supposed to reply like a grown up person...

If it makes you feel better I am an idiot too. Most of the time anyways, but I still don't agree with your assessment of our RB ratings:beer:
No need to insult him. He is entitled to his opinion, however delusional it may seem ;)
so yeah GROW UP!

And instead of just calling me an idiot, you could've responded to this post with your own reasons on why Zebina is our best RB.

1- Giving away ridiculous amount of stupid FKs in dangerous position literally in all the matches he played this season.

2- Getting caught out of position a minimum 4 times a game.

3- Poor ball control.

4- Trying to run and dribble 3 defenders at once and wasting good attacking moves.

The question is: What's with the Zebina love? Well, Grygera isn't much better but at least his mistakes are less than this clown.

I hope we sell him in January and get ourselves a DECENT RB. Just decent!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This is how you're supposed to reply like a grown up person...

so yeah GROW UP!

And instead of just calling me an idiot, you could've responded to this post with your own reasons on why Zebina is our best RB.
Yes. I think Zebina is a clown and you are the guy who is stupid enough to enjoy his acts.
i think its pretty clear he is out best RB, i didnt think that needed explaining, unless you dont watch juventus games and go on fifa 10 rating where grygera is rated higher than him?

but ye dude del piero is shit as well, he is injured, so is marchisio:tup:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
i think its pretty clear he is out best RB, i didnt think that needed explaining, unless you dont watch juventus games and go on fifa 10 rating where grygera is rated higher than him?
So, you do spend a lot of time playing video games memorizing all the ratings and shit!

but ye dude del piero is shit as well, he is injured, so is marchisio:tup:
:sergio:

What?! DP and Marchisio?! did I ever say Zebina is shit because he's injured?

Bro, seriously, Grow up.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
haha mate honestly your the one who brought up zebina being a clown, an dhavent stated a fact on why he is a clown. your the one that brought up video games as an argument for some odd reason. you seem to think he is a clown and rate olof and grygera better, you stated earlier he gets caught out to much and gives the ball away too much, hmm now have you ever seen olof or grygera play? you will find they are both incompetent in attack, and in defense zebina trumps them both just as much.

delusional

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ladies, what is the argument about this time? There must be at least one argument going in like 5 different threads I feel.

Forza Zebina

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
:tup:

but he thinks mellberg and grygera are better than zebina
The truth is that Mellberg and Grygera were never as injury prone for so long. They were more valuable to us as a team the past 2 seasons. Would rather have an average RB then an injured one. So looking at it that way, we should sell him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)