Jonathan Zebina (3 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 30, 2006
Zebina turns down Bordeaux

Jonathan Zebina is the latest Juventus player to turn down a move away from the club, rejecting the chance to join French champions Bordeaux.

Juventus have been trying to offload a number of their players this summer in order to recoup some of the money they have spent in the transfer market.

“Knowing about the interest from Bordeaux made me happy, but I have no desire to return to playing football in France,” Zebina told L'Equipe.

“For me, it would be a step back.”

channel4.com

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
Ofcourse he is trying to be smartass,who will be so dumb to change Bordeux with Juve with cut wage of his salary.He is not forced to go out but msut know this year is his last chance to impress suppotrers and our management

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Ofcourse he is trying to be smartass,who will be so dumb to change Bordeux with Juve with cut wage of his salary.He is not forced to go out but msut know this year is his last chance to impress suppotrers and our management
we overpaid all these 'star'players and now we can't get rid of any of them
if we have to wait untill their contract expires we will loose a bundle of money
there is no pride or self-esteem anymore in today's football, money is the name of the game:cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)