GUADELOUPE:
Lilian Thuram, Thierry Henry (father), Sylvain Wiltord, William Gallas
Olivier Dacourt, Mickael Sylvestre, Louis Saha, Bernard Diomede
Franck Sylvestre, Peggy Arphexad, Sylvain Distan, David Sommeil
Jean Pierre Cyprien, Pascal Chimbonda, Willy Gueret, Bernard Lambourde
Olivier Facconier, Ronald Zubar, Franck Grandel, Miguel Comminges
Jocelyn Angloma.

MARTINIQUE:
Thierry Henry (mother)Nicolas Anelka, Eric Abidal, Phillipe Christianval, Jonathan Zebina, Stephane Dalmat, Wilfred Dalmat, Pierre Fanafan, Peter Luccin, Charles Edouard Coridon, Sebastie Carole, Maurice Bellay, Fabrice Pancrate, Frederic Piquionne, Mickael Citony, Ludovic Clement, Luigi Glombard, Olivier Rambo, Eddy Harlie, Joan Hartock, Olivier Thomert, Eric Remi Mareval, Fabrice Reuperne, Christian Negouai
David Alexandre Dicanot, Jacques Olivier Paviot, Ted Kelton Agasson
David Regis(played for USA)
Thank you.

Imagine if all of those played for Martinique or Guadeloupe. Those teams would be near world class.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveLethal

Feb 3, 2009
Maybe now something not slapping :)

Last Zebina's appearance in official Juve match

Great through ball to Nedved opening the score action for Juve

Grygera would have never even be close to giving such a good pass

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Zebina fans are rare but passionate. I personally appreciate him and can't wait to see him on the field replacing Grygera.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
:lol: i had never thought id see this day...

I remember back in the Capello times, Zebina used to be scapegoat of every game we lost or played badly.

What a influence Grygera has brought :lol:

Geof

May 14, 2004
^ Totally agree. Grygera is so bad he makes Zebina look like a great player. What have our standards dropped to, people?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We should offload him anyway.
Most of the ppl want him back, with the hope that he will be able to offer than Grygera,
but they are forgetting a few things;
-Zebina's best days were only when he had world class coverage, we cannot be sure that he would without them!
-He has never been a reliable solution, due to injuries, depending upon his services, will hurt us in the long run
-He has no potential to become any better, even if he returns now, he will only be a quick fix at best, def not a permanent solution. We should better replace him for a player that would eventually become a part of the future competitive Juve, we are supposedly building...
-After staying so much time out of action, he will need several months to reach the necessary fitness level, to become a starter and he may as well never return to his prior "skill" level (if any). Just like Marchionni...

If Zebi was available during this season, i would be jubilant to see him replacing Grygera for a change, mostly because,we cant do much worse than that,
but i am afraid that it is already too late for Zebina.
His role in our team has been diminished and i dont see a way back,
or a reason behind it!
However there is a scenario that might include him in our short term plans:
Secco will use our transfer budget to buy Cassano and Neddy's replacement,
he brings back Criscito and that young Swedish guy. He has in mind that our defense is covered.
RB : Grygera, Mellberg, Zebina. LB: Moli, DC, Criscito.
CB: Legro, Chiellini, Criscito, Mellberg, 2 youngsters.
The youngsters all turn out to be a liability. We are forced to use Mellberg mostly as CB. Grygera keeps flopping, but Zebina gains his fitness back and he makes a spectacular return.
Offering pace, bulletproof coverage and more efficient support upfront!
-> He gets to stay one more season...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We should offload him anyway.
Most of the ppl want him back, with the hope that he will be able to offer than Grygera,
but they are forgetting a few things;
-Zebina's best days were only when he had world class coverage, we cannot be sure that he would without them!
-He has never been a reliable solution, due to injuries, depending upon his services, will hurt us in the long run
-He has no potential to become any better, even if he returns now, he will only be a quick fix at best, def not a permanent solution. We should better replace him for a player that would eventually become a part of the future competitive Juve, we are supposedly building...
-After staying so much time out of action, he will need several months to reach the necessary fitness level, to become a starter and he may as well never return to his prior "skill" level (if any). Just like Marchionni...

:tup:

He is also on quite a big wage, considering what he offers the team.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
More likely that Mellberg starts on the right, if that is the case.
C4 thinks it would be Sali:shifty:

I don't care, Zebina instead of Grygera would be a breath of fresh air for me. He would at the very minium offer the same in Defense but would offer a whole lot more in offense than Grygera does. Besides, he has been playing some primavera matches so it wont take him "months" to get back to full fitness, that is what he has been doing for the last half a year...match fitness comes just after a couple games. Please bring this guy on tomorrow, no more mellberg and no more Gyrgera please.:sick:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)