Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Absence does make the heart grow fonder, it seems. :D

Anyway, unless Zebina has finally got his head screwed on properly, we will still need a new RB in the summer.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I suddenly quite like the idea of a player with a bit of fire in his belly re-entering the fray. We often appear too nice, too professional, at least with the way we conduct ourselves on the pitch. Only chiellini has the devil in him, though i must give Momo his due; he often tackles like a man whose regard for his own safety, and the safety of those around him, including team-mates is akin to a kamikazi pilot whose just spotted a US frigate...every team needs a healthy dose of fire and brimstone, perhaps Zebina can provide that. Is there a chance he will break back into the team this season***

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I suddenly quite like the idea of a player with a bit of fire in his belly re-entering the fray. We often appear too nice, too professional, at least with the way we conduct ourselves on the pitch. Only chiellini has the devil in him, though i must give Momo his due; he often tackles like a man whose regard for his own safety, and the safety of those around him, including team-mates is akin to a kamikazi pilot whose just spotted a US frigate...every team needs a healthy dose of fire and brimstone, perhaps Zebina can provide that. Is there a chance he will break back into the team this season***

Probably later in the season and with the help of a declining Grygera (if)

Also, there is still a devil within Poulsen yet to be awaken :)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i doubt he will start the derby, maybe a sub...i will keep my fingers crossed, he will be about 36.664 times more useful to us than gRygErA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)