• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveLethal

Feb 3, 2009

juventus.com said:
1 March 2009
Zebina: «Today is the beginning of my new career»

Sunday 1st March 2009: a date which is already part of the personal history of Jonathan Zebina. Just over three months from the operation on the Achilles tendon of his left knee, the French defender returned to the field for an official match. He did not do so with his team-mates but with the youngsters of the Primavera in a direct encounter for the championship against Sampdoria.

It was a real test (see article) which Zebina confronted with utmost effort, playing for 75 minutes and going close to scoring with a right-footed shot which ended inches wide. It was the first official match (after a series of summer friendlies) since the 17th May of last year which by a curious twist of destiny was the match Sampdoria-Juventus in the last day of the 2007/08 championship.

At the end of the match, Jonathan was able to express his satisfaction through Juventus.com: «It was a really positive experience. I am very happy to have back my physical stability. Now I am well and this match with the Primavera has given me the chance of coming back. Today is another starting point for me, a new career is about to begin. This performance is a great omen to get back with the group and contribute towards the reaching of the objectives which we made»

:tup: :tup: :tup:

At last he is back - hope to see him in action against Lazio !!! :flag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)