Jonathan Zebina (98 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Eboue and Corluka are miles ahead of Zebina and after Maicon, Corluka would be the 2nd best RB in Serie A should he come here.

Di Silvestri is a rising star too. Very talented and is worth snapping up.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Eboue and Corluka are miles ahead of Zebina and after Maicon, Corluka would be the 2nd best RB in Serie A should he come here.

Di Silvestri is a rising star too. Very talented and is worth snapping up.
You are overrating Corluka. He hasn't really set the Premier League on fire. Zabaleta's been better for Man City than Vedran was, and he's been as poor as everyone else for Spurs.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
The funny thing that I was watching" Permette Signora " program on Sky Sport last week .

They were talking about the injuries ,Treze will be out for 4 months , Legro for 10 days , Camo for 25 days , Zanetti out for month , Buffon out for 2 months and when they mentioned Zebina name they said : Jonathan Zebina ..Unknown :confused: .

Mar 14, 2004
You are overrating Corluka. He hasn't really set the Premier League on fire. Zabaleta's been better for Man City than Vedran was, and he's been as poor as everyone else for Spurs.

LOOOL,what an idiot you are.....one more among many here....did you even watched last year P'ship? Did you watched team of the week and average ratings? Corluka was among best RB's in the leauge. And he's a starting back in 6th national team in the world(Fifa rankings: http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/lastranking/gender=m/fullranking.html ) and one more question: WHO THE FCK IS PABLO ZABALETA?!?!?!

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
An Argentinian Fullback perhaps?.P.S-Fuck Corluka,oh the Jews offered me more money so I will go there,well enjoy rotting at the bottom of the League scumbag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)