Jonathan Zebina (94 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
my friend we are talking about Zebina and Grygera here..

And also why do you think I should get banned?

Because my coment was based on text from Goal that Zebina is leaving , and i just added Grygera to list as well???
Melberg>>>>>>Gregyra

Play Melberg as RB and get that russian..was he no 10?not sure about name or his shirt..

For me Molinaro >>>>>>Grygera, even he is younger.You will see next season Molinaro woulod be big surprise of the season.

I also said , I would like someone better than Molinaro, and if you read my other posts i wanted Grosso, Bridge, Clichy

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You say he is good and will be a big surprise next season, and yet you want those left back you mentioned :confused:

Unless if you meant surprise, like he will be the 3rd keeper for Juve or something like that.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
You say he is good and will be a big surprise next season, and yet you want those left back you mentioned :confused:

Unless if you meant surprise, like he will be the 3rd keeper for Juve or something like that.
Yes, he will be better next season, but as you know we have only one LB..So i want better..I don't think de cegle would be better than Molinaro

Good doesnt mean good enough or perfect..
For CL we need better than Molinaro..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
All of these 3 you mentioned played and can play in that area, Brazzo and Grygera did it with their NT..oh, plus De Ceglie. Thanx Gill!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Grygera is shite. Zebina is unreliable. Actually, I prefer Molinaro to both of them. And I would gladly replace Molinaro. Tells you someting about quality of our fullbacks.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
As i said before, De Cegle will not be in starting 11 before Molinaro..

Buffon was better than Nedved last season:rolleyes:
its bit silly to compare 2 of them, but i would call it quite close..

If I was a mod I would give a permanent ban to anyone using ">,<,=,+,-,%" while comparing players, this isn't a fucking math class you know..
than if most of you agree, we should change terms of use????

Actually are 3 of them are not good enough for me. Despite me wanting De Ceglie to be our left back, he is still unproven, but hey, playing a few rounds with him will never hurt
Of course, totaly agree..

Are we linked with Loria???
If so, why we are looking for another CD unless Melberg would go to play as RB?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i thought Grygera had a very good 2nd half of the season. He was very solid for us after he got a sustainable run at RB and even scored that goal against Genoa i think. I think the RB situation is alright for next season, you can't get great players in every position ( ManU won both the league and CL with freaking Brown at RB).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes, i said "Molinaro is good as LB, but i would get someone better"

Molinaro was better than Gregyra last season, don't you think so?
No, and Grygera started off bad then he improved and he had a good EURO so he is still improving. Molinaro played two good games and the rest he was bad and never showed a sign that he'll start improving.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
i thought Grygera had a very good 2nd half of the season. He was very solid for us after he got a sustainable run at RB and even scored that goal against Genoa i think. I think the RB situation is alright for next season, you can't get great players in every position ( ManU won both the league and CL with freaking Brown at RB).
Didn't grygera play as a LB in that game? I remember he played he's best game last season against genoa as a left back (so he's not that bad in that position).....

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
No, and Grygera started off bad then he improved and he had a good EURO so he is still improving. Molinaro played two good games and the rest he was bad and never showed a sign that he'll start improving.
Grygera let us down so many times when creating offside traps.
He is not reliable, and lack of concentration.
He started good, than i think he was injured or something, than was bad, and than improved..He had solid Euro nothing special..they got out early btw, just like sweeden

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)