Jonathan Zebina (43 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Since our alternative is Grygera, I think Zebina should be starter if we don't buy a new RB. If fit, he can be quite decent.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
I'm done with this reborn thing, lets just let go...
He reborns every season ! remember when he hit the guy in serie b and was banned,when he returned he said,im changed,im like new player,i born again for juve.

And talking about if he is a good player or a bad player is waste of time,either one he is always injured ! in his career,times which he has been injured is more than when has been fine and fit !

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he hit the guy in Serie A not B

the thing is, the guy does look a good option at RB, and RB is not an absolute must fix position for us...would love to have some genuine quality player there, but honestly it would be a waste of money...we have Zebina Grygera even Salihamidizc for that position

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
hehe Zebina is not the most concistent player.. but I could accept him as a RB.. Good that he seems to be motivated...

Even those who hate him must admit he can make som crazy offensive runs ;)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Well together with Grygera they could take care of RB spot, but there ain't no guarantee that either Zdenek (Igor, how we used to call him at 2007/08) or Jonathan doesn't get injured. I don't want to notice another season where Grygera plays like shit for months but there is no one to replace the guy. But i totally love both of them, they've got some quality.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
In the past, we won 2 titles with Zebina in the line up so I can live with him being our RB, better then the alternatives we have available.

Dec 10, 2006
oh, as u said, in "the PAST" we won titiles with him, but now everything differs from those seasons. Now Jonathan isn't the same person. His successive injuries, has reduced his performance and quality! so gettin' a new RB won't be a waste of money at all. He can fit our RB as a sub though.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Well together with Grygera they could take care of RB spot, but there ain't no guarantee that either Zdenek (Igor, how we used to call him at 2007/08) or Jonathan doesn't get injured. I don't want to notice another season where Grygera plays like shit for months but there is no one to replace the guy. But i totally love both of them, they've got some quality.
Just out of curiosity; what exactly do you love in Grygera?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The question wasn't directed to me but what I like is his determination and stamina, he can be a useful player but in my opinion doesn't suit our formation next season and he doesn't have the speed or technical skills to play the role we need.

BTW on C4's Marchionni thread it mentions Grygera possibly going to Fiorentina also.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't mind Zebina because going forward he can be class at times, however we all know that at two or three points in a season he will do something incredibly stupid, if he stays fit. For that reason I will be disappointed if another right back doesn't come in.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Just out of curiosity; what exactly do you love in Grygera?
I love his shot, which he demonstrates ~twice in a season. I love his runs in the box (he got something around 4 or 5 assist last season), which he demonstrates also ~twice in a season. I love his displays against the big teams and i actually see a potential of being one of the finest fullbacks in Serie A, which he usually demonstrates in the national team. But i can't stand him at offsided trap tactic, because he constantly fails it and 1 on 1 he is pretty crap too. But of course Camoranesi and Zebina links up a lot better than Grygera and Marchionni/Camo this season did, because they know each other a lot better and are better players overall when on form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)