Jonathan Zebina the new signing!!! (2 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
But Zebina is really the worst player in the Serie A! I don't expect much from him at Milan.
Foot in the mouth Lacki??????

:rofl:

++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Milan will sign Zebina who is definitly no Lilian Thuram. They will also sign Stam, who like Majed said, has very little left in his tank.
Can't wait to see the "that is not what I meant" comments ... :howler:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Here's the three things going for him, and I can only come up with three, and even then its a stretch.

#1) Age (25)
#2) Experience with a big club (Roma)
#3) Cheap (Free Transfer)

For everyone who wanted Juve to make a splash with numerous big-name signings, when Juve was allegedly making money last year, they responded with Appiah, Legro, and Miccoli. Now that we know they lost money this year, what kind of signings can you expect??

Man, if they are going to go the free transfer route, why on earth didn't they try to go after Trabelsi??

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Here's the three things going for him, and I can only come up with three, and even then its a stretch.

#1) Age (25)
#2) Experience with a big club (Roma)
#3) Cheap (Free Transfer)

For everyone who wanted Juve to make a splash with numerous big-name signings, when Juve was allegedly making money last year, they responded with Appiah, Legro, and Miccoli. Now that we know they lost money this year, what kind of signings can you expect??

Man, if they are going to go the free transfer route, why on earth didn't they try to go after Trabelsi??
andre, they may still go for him anyway, we need a whole new defence anyway.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
This is so hilarious I'd want to see 3 man defense Zebina-Legrottaglie-Montero(/Iuliano), just think about it, wouldn't that be great:cool::(

Sep 28, 2002
oh goody :cheesy:

marty, here's a new smilie i made:

and i also believe that kapo signing is all crap, we signed zebina and it was officially announced, rumours that we signed kapo have been going around for months, yet nothing is official. ****.

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
    oh goody :cheesy:

marty, here's a new smilie i made:

and i also believe that kapo signing is all crap, we signed zebina and it was officially announced, rumours that we signed kapo have been going around for months, yet nothing is official. ****.
    kapo is not crap!

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    He didn't say that, he said its all rumours and that we haven't signed Kapo yet.

And Zebina sucks. :(
    zebina sucks.?. hmm how the hell can roma then have the best def. in serie a..??? he has been REGULAR there.. !!!!

and even if he sucks...! dont u think we should w8 and see how he play's in the juve jersy... u know... henry suck'd at juve too.. but in arsenal,!!! u know!!!!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I still don't like him. And since when are we buying players from Roma? That Totti move rumour that turns up every summer is coming closer and closer :scared::D

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    Zebina was a promising talent in his Cagliari days and Roma snapped him right under Moggi's nose. But as his contract was not renewed that tells what has his development been in Rome.

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++
    Zebina was a promising talent in his Cagliari days and Roma snapped him right under Moggi's nose. But as his contract was not renewed that tells what has his development been in Rome.
    thats true.. he dident play as a world class.. but we should give the man a chance.. maybe he can play much better then in rome.. right ;)
    we just have to w8 and see!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)