Jol backs Juve (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Juventus have received backing from an unsuspected source before their Champions League date against Arsenal. Tottenham Hotspur manager Martin Jol has admitted he wants the Bianconeri to win the European Cup tie. “I wanted Arsenal to win when they were playing against Real Madrid because that would mean extra games for them,” said the Dutch tactician. “But somebody told me that was wrong because if Arsenal win the Champions League, the fourth spot in the Premiership is out of consideration. Now I look at in a different way. Maybe I shouldn't say this, but now I would love Arsenal to lose to Juve.”

Source: Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Byrone said:
Juventus have received backing from an unsuspected source before their Champions League date against Arsenal. Tottenham Hotspur manager Martin Jol has admitted he wants the Bianconeri to win the European Cup tie. “I wanted Arsenal to win when they were playing against Real Madrid because that would mean extra games for them,” said the Dutch tactician. “But somebody told me that was wrong because if Arsenal win the Champions League, the fourth spot in the Premiership is out of consideration. Now I look at in a different way. Maybe I shouldn't say this, but now I would love Arsenal to lose to Juve.”

waw!
it's great having more suporters...even temporar!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Does this really deserve a thread? I mean, who cares what Martin Jol or any other coach thinks about or wants from a tie. Its not like the result is going to be a forgone conclusion based on this.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Byrone said:

Man,somebody told him...what the hell is he,a schoolboy???

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
FORZA MIDOOOOOOOOOOOO!
i remember before moving to roma, mido said how he was better than zlatan and he was going to show the world he was...................hahaha :D :disagree: , imo zlatan is much better, though mido is better in the air, and is a good finisher

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Il Re said:
i remember before moving to roma, mido said how he was better than zlatan and he was going to show the world he was...................hahaha :D :disagree: , imo zlatan is much better, though mido is better in the air, and is a good finisher
they r 2 great players.btw they r close friends & in the African nations Cup,Ibra said that he is standing by Egypt & that Mido is a hero & that he hope that he comes back to Italy.Anyway wait till u hear the offer made by Tottenahm to Roma for Mido,it will reach 15 millions..btw I knew Mido well when he was young playing in Heliopolis club & I met him in September last year & he told me that he will definitly stay at tottenham & that he will never think og going back to Italy!

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
they r 2 great players.btw they r close friends & in the African nations Cup,Ibra said that he is standing by Egypt & that Mido is a hero & that he hope that he comes back to Italy.Anyway wait till u hear the offer made by Tottenahm to Roma for Mido,it will reach 15 millions..btw I knew Mido well when he was young playing in Heliopolis club & I met him in September last year & he told me that he will definitly stay at tottenham & that he will never think og going back to Italy!
its a shame that, because roma did not give him a chance, playing him on the wing, he is not a winger!!!!! he would have been good in serie A, but he is doing well with tottenham, the fans like him alot, and he is a favourite of mr jol

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Il Re said:
its a shame that, because roma did not give him a chance, playing him on the wing, he is not a winger!!!!! he would have been good in serie A, but he is doing well with tottenham, the fans like him alot, and he is a favourite of mr jol
Yeah it is true,I have a friend who lives in London & who goes to a lot of Tottenham games & he told me that Spurs fans just adore Mido & they always scream his name!I hope he stays with Spurs,he is style fit exactly with the English style & hopefully they can make it for the Cl this season!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Mr. Gol said:
Erm...not really. You didn't mention Mido being thrown out of the Ajax squad because he threw scissors at Ibrahimovic...
believe me man,they had their battles at Ayax but now they r friend & i will try to get u the last thing Zlatan has said about Mido during the African nations Cup!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)