John Elkann (12 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That's exactly what elkann is doing, and i know you know mgmt can't fight this battle.
also @B3N

the issue is that the club remained silent publicly. some weak press releases aren't enough, that's for sure. i see many similar tweets suggesting that allegri was left completely alone in front of the press and general public to defend the club:

which is of course ridiculous for two reasons: it's not his job, and he should be only answering questions about the performances of the squad which he's responsible for. (i don't mean tonight, i mean during the whole season) i have no idea what is behind this strategy. one thing is sure, it's not because they don't care. it's a multi billion business, they obviously care. but juve rarely participated in public debates. that is a shitty policy, especially now, i agree. and a competent management would handle it. fuck it, even arrivabene would have been a better spokesperson these days than calvo

as for the owners fighting the fight: i think that the ownership analyzed most scenarios. they probably protect their investment as much as they can. and if they are aware that this fight isn't worth fighting, but the superleague is, then we'll see in a few years whether they were right or not.

either way, for me juve belongs to the agnelli family and to an italian ownership. i couldn't root for an oil club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
also @B3N

the issue is that the club remained silent publicly. some weak press releases aren't enough, that's for sure. i see many similar tweets suggesting that allegri was left completely alone in front of the press and general public to defend the club:

which is of course ridiculous for two reasons: it's not his job, and he should be only answering questions about the performances of the squad which he's responsible for. (i don't mean tonight, i mean during the whole season) i have no idea what is behind this strategy. one thing is sure, it's not because they don't care. it's a multi billion business, they obviously care. but juve rarely participated in public debates. that is a shitty policy, especially now, i agree. and a competent management would handle it. fuck it, even arrivabene would have been a better spokesperson these days than calvo

as for the owners fighting the fight: i think that the ownership analyzed most scenarios. they probably protect their investment as much as they can. and if they are aware that this fight isn't worth fighting, but the superleague is, then we'll see in a few years whether they were right or not.

either way, for me juve belongs to the agnelli family and to an italian ownership. i couldn't root for an oil club.
Respect. Respect is what he lacks for this club

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)