24th #Elkann ⚪️⚫️
39th Moratti
44th Percassi
46th Preziosi

[@SCUTweet]

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He really should. The modern Agnelli family are not 1% of what l'avvoccato was

If Elkann really considers that, Its going to be a question to whom he's going to give and whether it'll be in good hands. He was a ghost owner

Either way the club already lost its identity, not much worse can be done on that front

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Times are changing, the club is being run Berlusconi style bro.

I don't think our current ownership are even valuing traditions since they did a rebrand

Much similar to how the Glazers as owners are running MU into the ground, Elkann has been a ghost owner and lead us to no where after Serie B until Conte and Marotta did a miracle. I wouldn't miss him

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
'By Allah this infidel shall feel my boot for he allowed a w*man to be in the club's videography recordings. Schedule his beheading together with the sorcerer Folletti'

:tuttosport:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Times are changing, the club is being run Berlusconi style bro.

I don't think our current ownership are even valuing traditions since they did a rebrand

Much similar to how the Glazers as owners are running MU into the ground, Elkann has been a ghost owner and lead us to no where after Serie B until Conte and Marotta did a miracle. I wouldn't miss him
glazers paid out a dividend of 20m per season before covid while ignoring the club's debt. i don't really know too many owners in world football that had a similar practice. they don't give a fuck about manure.

exor raised the equity by 700m in the last few years. even comparing the two ownerships... i mean wtf, ghosts don't refinance a company with 700m.

management =/= ownership

our management has been ridiculous since marotta was fired. we need a new management, not new owners

anyway, tweet was removed. nice to know a new angle tho

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Football cheat code random other multi billionaire owner is a nice idea for when solving problems seems like too much hard work. As s4tch says, they have just made too many poor decisions. But that's so often what happens in football, it's taken for granted that personnel can change and results will stay the same. We did well to get 9 good years out of a cycle but it's not acceptable to become a team scraping for 4th one season to the next in such a weak league as Serie A. In the PL you could easily slip to 8th or whatever with a bad cycle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)