John Elkann (15 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
But what the hell has the fact that Juventus has little (or no) money to do with this particular deal?

Seems to me (if I have the right information) that this is strictly a business deal, a strategic investment. You know, an attempt to yield future profits.
How is that, in whatever way possible, somehow to related to "giving" money to your football team?

May 4, 2004
But what the hell has the fact that Juventus has little (or no) money to do with this particular deal?

Seems to me (if I have the right information) that this is strictly a business deal, a strategic investment. You know, an attempt to yield future profits.
How is that, in whatever way possible, somehow to related to "giving" money to your football team?
Very simple.. Why the fuck spend money on cricket when you have one of the biggest football teams in the world, who needs you're help more than ever!!!!!!!!!!
feels like im talking with a freaking madrid fan! god damn!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

How can you miss an opportunity to jump gun on the Juve current owners and management? Shame on you, I can only say shame on you.

Jul 2, 2006
It's a property investment though isn't it, they are not a notable cricket team so it's nothing from a sporting perspective and Marylebone is an affluent area, it's a business deal he'll get a return on. With football you don't make money, but you'd like to think they would invest, a strong Juve can only be good for an overall image.
Selling club would provide them the money they live for.

.... ..... ... ......
.... ... ....

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Very simple.. Why the fuck spend money on cricket when you have one of the biggest football teams in the world, who needs you're help more than ever!!!!!!!!!!
feels like im talking with a freaking madrid fan! god damn!
I better not say what it feels like I'm talking with here. Since that would most certainly mean an infraction.

How can you miss an opportunity to jump gun on the Juve current owners and management? Shame on you, I can only say shame on you.
Damn! And I had been trying so hard to fit in, only to ruin it all by thinking things through.
I hope I can still patch things up :xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)