John Dahl Tomasson (4 Viewers)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Dahl Tomasson piace a Juventus e Roma

8/6/2007 - 15:35
(BERLINO/Germania) - Secondo la "Bild", lo Stoccarda, laureatosi campione di Germania quest'anno, cerca di piazzare sul mercato l'attaccante danese John Dahn Tomasson che da tempo non rientra più nei piani della società. Il giocatore fortemente voluto da Trapattoni due anni fa, è destinato a lasciare la Germania. Tra le squadre interessate ci sono diversi club italiani, in primis Juventus, Roma e Genoa oltre all'Olympiakos Pireo. Nel frattempo, lo Stoccarda si sta già muovendo per rimpiazzare il danese con uno tra Bafetimbi Gomis del Saint-Etienne e Afonso Alves del Heerenveen.

M. Petrucci

http://www.calciomercatoweb.it/dettaglioNewsCategoria.asp?hdnIdCategoria=2&hdnId=8851

According to the german newspaper 'BILD' Juve, Roma, Genoa and Olympiakos Piraeus are interested in the former Milan-player John Dahl Tomasson of VFB Stuttgart. Stuttgart want to get rid of him and they want to replace Tomasson with either Bafetembi Gomis(Saint Etienne) or Afonso Alves(Heerenveen).
I say he's past his prime and he's not needed here!NEXT!

Buy on AliExpress.com

xuxa19

May 3, 2007
what in hell... Zalayet is better than him.. plz stop this fu**ing roumors..they r only garbage....

Juve isnt a gardbage-collector

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
smokescreen only~~don't worry~we've signed 3 players till now and all of them are good players, so pls be patient and believe in the management.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
i think any player negotiating his contracts or going in a free transfer is linking himself to juve to get better deals. its similar to chelsea in englnd and madrid in spain. but since we are the only big club planning to buy alot of players everybody is linking themself to us

Adzke

May 19, 2007
I think he is 29 or 30. He is captain of the Danish NT but NOT a player worthy of wearing the Juventus jersey. He couldn't do it in Milan but was good in Feyenoord. He should have stayed there. He is not cut out for football on the highest level. At least not anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)