Johann Vonlanthen to Juventus ? (2 Viewers)

AHKA

May 9, 2004
Please not Vonlanthen he has a shit metality even with one of the best coaches in the world (hiddink) he couldn't improve as a player. He has talent but I don't think he will ever be Juve material and it's an insult that Juventus is even linked with this player. There's a reason why could leave PSV

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Is sure that Juve is eyeing Vonlanthen only as a sub of a going Striker like Zalayeta or perhaps Volpato. Vonlanthen can't become in the next 2 years a first-eleven Forward at Juve. If Trez leave we will not looking for Vonlanthen to replace him but we have to look for a better Forward. And in Switzerland there is another talented Forward that is way better then Vonlanthen. Julien Esteban. Mark my words he will become better then Stephane Chapuisat.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
what a joke!

I'd keep our current forwards and sign Bojinov and absolutely keep Trezeguet. We could still sell Zalayeta and buy a young Italian player or take back Volpato if he does well this season. Bianchi would be great!

1. Tezeguet
2. Bojinov
3. Del Piero
4. Palladino
5. Volpato or Bianchi

What we'll need is a CM and CB like Mascherano/Donadel and Barzagli/Givet.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
I agree with u Mark Treze - DP - Bojinov - Palladino - Pazzini or Bianchi

and CM if we get Donadel and get also Barzagli .. that will be just AWESOME !

i hope Fiorntina down to seria B then , it will be easy to sign thier players ( Pazzini - Donadel or whoever we want )

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
CORVETTE said:
I agree with u Mark Treze - DP - Bojinov - Palladino - Pazzini or Bianchi

and CM if we get Donadel and get also Barzagli .. that will be just AWESOME !

i hope Fiorntina down to seria B then , it will be easy to sign thier players ( Pazzini - Donadel or whoever we want )
exactly. and we would get Bojinov cheaper as well :D and Pasqual who we tried to buy i think

May 25, 2006
Obviously, that Juve doesn`t need a striker, but if Trez has gone on the next season we will need one, but I think on the next season we`ll be playing in the serie-A. so, we`ll need a high class striker not a youngster....:eyepatch:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)