Johann Vogel (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
As we all know Moggi will be raiding the freebies this summer (or will he, perhaps another smokescreen?). One particular player available on a free at the conclusion of this season is PSV's Swiss International Johann Vogel, a player who has recently been linked with Lazio. There are rumors that Moggi will try to intercept Vogel's passage to Rome and sign him as an option for midfield.

Vogel is an industrious holding midfielder who tackles strong and has a decent passing range. In the matches against Lyon, and especially this past week against Milan in the CL, Vogel has been impressive breaking down opposition attacks and able to start attacks of his own with his adept passing. Against Milan he was particulary good, shutting down Kaka for the most part and showing good mobility in midfield. Vogel is undoubtedly a better player than Blasi or Appiah and could be quite useful in midfield. Capello will always play with two defensive midfielders it seems, so Vogel would be a good replacement for Appiah and/or Tacchinardi. I have a feeling we'll obtain Vogel.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Andy knows something I don't? :eek:: :D

I can't rate him b/c I've only seen him a couple of times. Well, let me just say that from what I saw, I'd take a 100% fit Blasi over him.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What do you guys think about:

Storari of Messina
Seitaridis of Porto
Cris of Lyon
Milito of Zaragoza
Del Horno of Athletico Bilbao
Marchionni of Parma
Alonso of Liverpool
Xavi of Barcelona
Vicente of Valencia
Di Michele of Udinese
Toni of Palermo

all names never linked with Juve.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
What do you guys think about :

Storari of Messina
Seitaridis of Porto
Cris of Lyon
Milito of Zaragoza
Marchionni of Parma
Alonso of Liverpool
Xavi of Barcelona
Vicente of Valencia
Di Michele of Udinese
Toni of Palermo

are you serious :D

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    Andy knows something I don't? :eek:: :D

I can't rate him b/c I've only seen him a couple of times. Well, let me just say that from what I saw, I'd take a 100% fit Blasi over him.
    Perhaps, but don't hold me on it. :D

I have seen Vogel play five times this year in the CL and he has not really set a foot wrong. I would take him over Blasi in a heartbeat. Vogel looks like Deschamps compared to Blasi.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7

Storari of Messina
    Seitaridis of Porto
    Cris of Lyon
    Milito of Zaragoza
    Marchionni of Parma
    Alonso of Liverpool
    Xavi of Barcelona
    Vicente of Valencia
    Di Michele of Udinese
    Toni of Palermo

You have got to be joking Mark...Xavi and Alonso? :D

Those two I would certainly take a chance on even though they're spanish players. Lyon's CB Cris is a very good player and reminds me of Jaap Stam, however he is 30 years old. Vicente is a great player but he's spanish and perhaps too injury prone now. Toni and Di Michele are both good players but I don't see a need for them, especially if we get Cassano or Gilardino. We need to focus on the midfield and I would love having Xavi conduct our pace of play.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
    More fun reading from tribalbullshit :D

Juventus are in talks with Palermo over defender Andrea Barzagli.

Juve coach Fabio Capello wants to acquire a young centre-half during the summer market and Barzagli heads his shopping list.

Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini has declared publicly he is ready to speak with Juve about his Italy international and talks commenced last week over the defender's future.

Zamparini wants Bologna midfielder Mourad Meghni and discussed a co-ownership offer with Juve director general Luciano Moggi for the French youngster.

Moggi will hold talks with Bologna officials this weekend about Meghni and if an agreement can be struck, the midfielder will be on his way to Palermo in the summer in part-exchange for Barzagli.

Palermo may also be handed Juve midfielder Andrea Gasbarroni as part of the deal.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    So i guess Gasbaronni is another young talent gone fromteh club. Barzagli sounds good to get.

as for Vogel, well, he isnt any worse than blasi or appiah. i just find it sad that capello is going to play the same boring tactics next season with two defensive midfielders.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    he looks better than Legrottaglie. but he is being rumoured so far. me personally, i wouldnt mind if he joined, but i think others such as chivu or even kompany should be looked at also.

regardless, with thuram saying this now, i think moggi has no choice but to really start looking at more than just one defender in the summer.

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    I want Xabi Alonso!!!! this guy is incredible! and we need a good partner for Emerson, he would be perfect!:)

And I have a jersy number for him:!...14...! :)

ciao
    Forza Juve
    Forza Alonso!

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004

Storari of Messina
    Seitaridis of Porto
    Cris of Lyon
    Milito of Zaragoza
    Marchionni of Parma
    Alonso of Liverpool
    Xavi of Barcelona
    Vicente of Valencia
    Di Michele of Udinese
    Toni of Palermo

What are ya saying? Are all of those free? I would love to have the bold shizzle!

Apr 25, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
    Barzagli seems like The next Legro
    ur confusing with Bonera.Barzagli is great player,Bonera is one of the most overrated players in Italy.
    Vogel?hell no.we have enough averege players in the squad,we don't need him.

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
    Palermo may also be handed Juve midfielder Andrea Gasbarroni as part of the deal.
    That doesn't make any sense. He was already at Palermo but didn't find any space to play, which is why he's with Samp right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)