Joaquin's leaving Betis (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
:angel:Chelsea target Joaquin has admitted he is willing to leave Real Betis when the winter transfer window opens if it is in the best interests of the Spanish club. helsea target Joaquin has admitted he is willing to leave Real Betis when the winter transfer window opens if it is in the best interests of the Spanish club.

The Spain international has been linked with the English Premiership leaders Chelsea and Betis president Manuel Ruiz de Lopera has already admitted he would sell Joaquin if the price is right.

'I will go if we are all in agreement; Chelsea, who are the side everyone is talking about, the club and me,' Joaquin is quoted as saying in Spanish newspaper Marca.

Joaquin was thought to be a target for Real Madrid in recent seasons but a move never materialised. The player only renewed his contract at Betis last season.

'I signed the contract to stay here, but if I have to leave then I will go and that's that,' he said.

'I have always made it clear I don't mind where I go, although as a footballer I want to win things and I will go if the president wants me to.'

Joaquin's celebrations after setting up Betis' equaliser in the Seville derby on Sunday saw him kiss the club badge on his shirt with extra emphasis, an action that some in Spain have interpreted was a farewell gesture to the Betis faithful.

Betis face Atletico Madrid tonight in the Ruiz de Lopera stadium.

Methiks Chelsea wouldn't buy him. This is all press. I get this feeling that the young man will be wearing a white and black stripped jersey against Parma come January 6th.:greedy::angel:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
God knows we need a player like him but there are too many factors against us that will prevent him from joining us. Number 1 is the probable large transfer fee.

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
    God knows we need a player like him but there are too many factors against us that will prevent him from joining us. Number 1 is the probable large transfer fee.
    Methinks Betis will settle for $ 25 million, in instalmental payments.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    god knows i would love him. Joaquin is one of my fav players.. god how i hate chelsea..

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    We absolutely need him.25 m $ are not too much for a player like him.In previws posts i said that i thought we will not spent in January but now only only one thimg i say.MOGGI IF YOU WANT JUVENTUS TO BE STRONG BUY THAT GUY.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Joaquin always impresses me!
    imagine to have Jankulovski to the left, Joaquin to the right and Nedved and Emerson in the middle! wouldnt that be a sight?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    We could use someone of Joaquin's quality but Camoranesi is playing well for once and we'll never outbid Chelsea anyways.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    who wanna play in england where he would become injured too easily and he can move to Juventus in Serie a? :p

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
    Aaaah i think that Joaquin wearing Juventus jersey is a dream.And it will be.
    If it is a dream, please don't wake me up. I've been having orgasms about this dream

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)