Joaquin, futuro bianconero? (2 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Joaquin looks to Italy
by Nadia Carminati - Last Updated 18 Nov 2004

Real Betis star Joaquin has expressed his interest in moving to Italy, admitting that his desire to join Real Madrid is fading.

Joaquin, who has a huge contract at the Seville club and a release clause of €60 million, has been eyed by Chelsea and Real Madrid for some time, but told the Italian press that he would like to play in Serie A.

"There have been rumours about Real for two years and that is not an easy situation," said Joaquin.

"Two months ago I met Florentino Perez and told him that he had probably lost the right moment to sign me and that I will probably look elsewhere.

"That would probably mean a big club in Italy, one that is competing in both the title and in European competition.

"I have yet to make my debut in Europe and this makes me angry.

"[Juve boss] Fabio Capello is a great coach and he was interested in me when he was in charge at Roma.

"They have a good squad but it is well known that he likes a big and competitive group of players.

"I'm under contract at Betis until 2010, and I feel good in Seville.

"It's also fair to say that the president Manuel Ruiz de Lopera has recently admitted he could surrender to the temptation to sell me if we keep getting big offers.

"I'm calm. I want to regain my place in the national side with Luis Aragones who is a really exciting coach then the rest will come. I am still only 23."

OP
Il Messiah

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    I don"t think Joaquin is worth 40m euro
    he is briliant winger but has many weak point
    he has untouchable dribble and face but
    crossing ability and scoring ability is normal

go to chealsea Joaquin

erado

Nov 2, 2004
    w00t!! I'm delighted of his desire to join us.....

But with his price tag, I cant see him joining us :( i doubt we can afford him.. Only Chelsea or Real can.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    40mils?!

I wonder how much will his salary cost...........

40mils is freaking ridiculous, buy Janko or Maxwell and move Zambro to Right Wing....end of story

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i think juve would be plain stupid not go for him. he is better than camoranesi IMO and Olivera if he continues to play at juve will eventually move into the middle where its his favoured position. not forgetting he can play on the left also.

joaquin blasi emerson olivera
    cassano zlatan

not a bad team at all. we may have to sell a few players of course to net them.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
    Adrian, agreed with you...

but no $$$$$ .... We would love to have Joaquin but i doubt we can sell off any players to finance it.. :greedy::greedy:

Zambro? Buffon? over my dead body. :D Nedved? Del Piero? i doubt we get much from them.... :down:

Not really Moggi style of opening his big wallet......

Geof

May 14, 2004
    I agree with the general opinion.

He's great but way too expensive. And that's were Moggi comes in, he's gonna make Betis 'an offer they can't refuse'....

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    if juve offered camoranesi and maybe another player, it would reduce his price tag. juve will go through a huge clean out this summer, so it wouldnt surprise me if moggi spent big again.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
    juve will go through a huge clean out this summer, so it wouldnt surprise me if moggi spent big again.
    talk about exciting times in Turin :extatic: I can't wait to see the look of our squad after the summer clearance

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

We'll exchange him for Landry Bonnefoi :D

now, that is such a good idea.....how bout you post a letter to Moggi bout that idea....who knows it might work:D

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
    For his price (40m mil pounds not euros) we could buy Jankulovski, cassano, Mascherano and we would still have money saved.

A big NO to Joaquin we have Olivera.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)