Joaquin, futuro bianconero? (1 Viewer)

Mar 14, 2004
Joaquin in Juve hint
Thursday 18 November, 2004

Real Betis ace Joaquin has suggested that he would happily leave his club for Italian giants Juventus.

The 23-year-old was believed to be a target for Real Madrid but he admits that move may never happen.

Now he has seemingly opened the door for Juve to make a bid for his services in the future.

"There has been talk about Real Madrid for two years and it hasn’t been easy to deal with," said the wide midfielder.

"I met Real President Florentino Perez recently and told him that he’d probably lost the right to net me and that I will look elsewhere.

"That would mean joining a big club in Italy, one that is able to compete both domestically and in Europe.

"Juventus boss Fabio Capello is a great and he was interested in me when he was still in charge of Roma.

"They already have a good selection of players but he likes to have a big and competitive squad at his disposal."

Joaquin, whose release clause is believed to be around £40m, was linked with Juve after his performances at Euro 2004.

Any Juve move would only seemingly occur in the summer though. The player, who is tied to Betis until 2010, is also liked by Chelsea.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/nov18i.html

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
It would be a dream move, but Jaoquin will probably stay in Spain or move to England.
not england thats for sure...!

Joaquin in Juve hint Thursday 18 November, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Betis ace Joaquin has suggested that he would happily leave his club for Italian giants Juventus.

The 23-year-old was believed to be a target for Real Madrid but he admits that move may never happen.

Now he has seemingly opened the door for Juve to make a bid for his services in the future.

"There has been talk about Real Madrid for two years and it hasn’t been easy to deal with," said the wide midfielder.

"I met Real President Florentino Perez recently and told him that he’d probably lost the right to net me and that I will look elsewhere.

"That would mean joining a big club in Italy , one that is able to compete both domestically and in Europe.

"Juventus boss Fabio Capello is a great and he was interested in me when he was still in charge of Roma.

"They already have a good selection of players but he likes to have a big and competitive squad at his disposal."

Joaquin, whose release clause is believed to be around £40m, was linked with Juve after his performances at Euro 2004.

Any Juve move would only seemingly occur in the summer though. The player, who is tied to Betis until 2010, is also liked by Chelsea.

-------------------

Forza Juventus !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)