Joao Felix - AM/SS - Benfica (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2019
First post here, I am fairly new to football as my son has really fallen in love with the sport so I am trying to learn as much as I can on the fly. I would personally love to see Juve sign Felix as it would give my son and I another Portuguese player to follow on Juve after Ronaldo eventually retires. Felix would get to learn so much from CR7 in terms of training on and off the pitch.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
First post here, I am fairly new to football as my son has really fallen in love with the sport so I am trying to learn as much as I can on the fly. I would personally love to see Juve sign Felix as it would give my son and I another Portuguese player to follow on Juve after Ronaldo eventually retires. Felix would get to learn so much from CR7 in terms of training on and off the pitch.

Bem-vindo :baus:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Welcome. You are in for a roller coaster ride. Buckle up..

alaska

May 25, 2013
Welcome, this will be an exciting first transfer period for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)